Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Monsters Inc Sequel Roller Coaster Ride Coming Soon?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Monsters Inc Sequel Roller Coaster Ride Coming Soon?

WHOOOPSSS! the title was suppose to say "Monsters Inc Sequel Roller Coaster Ride Coming Soon?"

I'm assuming it will find a place at either Disneyland or Walt Disney World but I've haven't heard anything about this on here or maybe I missed it when it was reported.

MTV news talked about the ideas of Monsters Inc sequel storylines with the film's director and this is what he had to say...

“We’ve thought about it,” “Monsters, Inc.” director Pete Doctor told MTV News about the possibility for a sequel. “We’ve got a couple ideas.”
    In the moment, those ideas are being filtered into a “Monsters, Inc” roller-coaster at the Walt Disney Resorts, which should open in a couple of years.

Interesting. So what do you think about a new roller coaster ride coming to the "Walt Disney Resorts"?

Re: Monsters Inc Sequen Roller Coaster Ride Coming Soon?

its not for california...its going to Disney's Hollywood Studios in florida.

Unless there gonna gut out and replace the current monsters inc. dark ride in DCA which I highly doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostbuster626 View Post
      its not for california...its going to Disney's Hollywood Studios in florida.

Unless there gonna gut out and replace the current monsters inc. dark ride in DCA which I highly doubt.
      Wow so you mean we actually WON'T get another ride that just HAS to be in both parks in the U.S., well I just never thought I'd see the day when that would happen again

Comment

Wait...they're talking about a Monsters Inc sequel? For when?

And I highly doubt that DLR is getting another Monsters ride unless it's the supposed new E-ticket in Tomorrowland, but that would be highly doubtful as it wouldn't fit in Tomorrowland.
        dreams. come. true.

Comment

^Well, WDW's Tomorrowland has a Monsters. Inc attraction, as does Tokyo's, so I wouldn't be surprised if we were next. I hope we don't though.

Comment

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
            Wow so you mean we actually WON'T get another ride that just HAS to be in both parks in the U.S., well I just never thought I'd see the day when that would happen again
            I wouldn't make that conclusion just yet. Recall Midway Mania didn't start out being for both places and neither did Little Mermaid. But it happened in the case of midway mania and looks like it will in the case of Mermaid.

Comment

I don't think DLR will get this attraction unless the dark ride we have now is gutted.

Comment

I like that they talked about the ideas, but not in terms of a movie. As he said, the ideas have filtered into a Roller Coaster based on their Sequel ideas. So the ride would be telling a NEW story based on a world established by the movie.

THIS is awesome. I like this thinking.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Re: Monsters Inc Sequel Roller Coaster Ride Coming Soon?

Jim Hill talked about this concept several days ago, planned to further expand the Pixar insertion into Disney's Hollywood Studios in Florida.

Storyline involves an open house at Monster's Inc, inviting humans to laugh (or scream) their way through the factory - including the door warehouse!

http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hi...w-coaster.aspx

Comment

that would be AWESOME if they had the door warehouse! is there any way they could make it like that batman roller coaster? because you could travel the same way the doors did. even tho its not supposed to come to DLR- im stoked!
                    “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”

Comment

I LOVE the Monsters inc ride proposed...but seriosuly??? cloning carsland????:!$#%::bang::verymad:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X