Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

The Mickey Floral? How often do they change the design?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] The Mickey Floral? How often do they change the design?

How often do they change the design of the Mickey Floral.? I have been to Disneyland three years in a row, and I have photos of two different Mickey Florals. The first of course, is the design of the 50th Anniversary. The 2nd design, I believe is the design for the Year of a Million Dreams? Does anyone have photos of the design that appeared before the 50th Mickey Floral appeared? I would love to see that. I googled this subject, and I found a few different designs. I do remember a design for Halloween, but I wasn't at the park to take a picture of that design. Does Disneyland normally do a special Mickey Floral for the holidays. Since I am planning a trip for December, will the design be special for the holidays? Just thought that I would ask this question. In the meantime, here are some photos that I have taken of the two designs that I have seen.

Last edited by Barbaraann; 08-01-2008, 05:58 PM.
    BarbaraAnn

Re: The Mickey Floral? How often do they change the design?

I want to say they change it three times per year:

1) Halloween
    2) Christmas
    3) Years and years and years of a million dreams.

Comment

Re: The Mickey Floral? How often do they change the design?

Thanks Mac Daddy
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X