This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Can anyone tell me...

Can someone tell me if there is a lot of WALL-E merchandise inside of DL and CA? Is it very sparce, or in your face.

**I'll be arriving at DL in 10 days and I need to know how much to pack to save space for merchandise.

Re: Can anyone tell me...

I was there 3 weeks ago and there was very little merchandise. My grandson was looking for Wall-E toys and we didn't find very much.

Comment

They are pretty much sold out of the major toys. Disneyland, California Adventure, and the Disney store in Downtown Disney have been sold out for weeks. I was lucky enough to get one of the talking Wall-E that responds to sounds. I almost got the Eve at the same time, but held off, only to discover they were sold out pretty quick.

Wheather or not they are restocked in 10 days is anyones guess, but they have been sold out since at least the beginning of July. Ebay may be your only option.
      ....You think your so powerful? Well this is my dream....

Comment

i would wait and check before buying from ebay. The merchandise should be resticking soon and you do not want to pay an arm and a leg on ebay for it

Comment

Thank you guys so much for your quick response. I'll just plan to take my little suit case!

Comment

On Sunday there was a movie soundtrack CD in the Emporium. I was very tempted to buy it, but decided not to.

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
              On Sunday there was a movie soundtrack CD in the Emporium. I was very tempted to buy it, but decided not to.
              Good move! You can save yourself a lot of money by buying the exact same CD at Target or Wal-Mart.

Comment

They have a button-up shirt, as well, with Wall-E all over it, as well as the B&L logo too... it's main color is navy blue. I've seen it in the Disney Clothiers shop, where they have the leather jackets and what not attached to the store.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
                  Good move! You can save yourself a lot of money by buying the exact same CD at Target or Wal-Mart.
                  Really? What's the price comparison?

Originally posted by SeaWolf38 View Post
                  They have a button-up shirt, as well, with Wall-E all over it, as well as the B&L logo too... it's main color is navy blue. I've seen it in the Disney Clothiers shop, where they have the leather jackets and what not attached to the store.
                  Yeah, and it's VERY expensive. I think it's something on the line of 85 dollars?

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
                    Whatever happened to patronizing the shops at the park we are visiting? By supporting the shops at DL, it just might help the suits see that we realy DO CARE about the quality of the park and their shops, and they JUST MIGHT be more inclined to care more about what the customer wants, and they JUST MIGHT not be so quick to raise prices (fingers crossed).

Comment

Originally posted by disney-fan-reborn View Post
                      Whatever happened to patronizing the shops at the park we are visiting? By supporting the shops at DL, it just might help the suits see that we realy DO CARE about the quality of the park and their shops, and they JUST MIGHT be more inclined to care more about what the customer wants, and they JUST MIGHT not be so quick to raise prices (fingers crossed).
                      Ok, so. It's almost 3am, and I'm tired. If this doesn't make sense please cut me some slack .

It's fairly hard to buy something that's 10 or 20 dollars more than what it's really worth and especially when you know you can get it somewhere cheaper. For instance, if I found that Wall-E button down shirt for $40 bucks at the Disney Store, I would rather pay that than the $85 bucks at the park!

Plus, with more than 15 million visitors a year, I think they get their dose of customer service every day.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X