This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Celebration Station

Does anyone have any information about this? (Celebration Station)supposed to be a new eatery in Disneyland Park maybe in the next year or two.

"To All Who Come To This Happy Place Your Welcome!"

Re: Celebration Station

Originally posted by CastMember 02 View Post
    Does anyone have any information about this? (Celebration Station)supposed to be a new eatery in Disneyland Park maybe in the next year or two.
    I don't have any info, but if that is the name of the facility, then it sounds like something having to do with the new "Year of Celebrations" marketing campaign that TDA will be pushing next year.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Please correct me if I'm wrong... but wasn't there a town that was/is called Celebration Station and started by Walt (or cohorts)? My brain is so foggy this morning for Disney tidbits that I can't think straight!
      <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

Originally posted by haunted_hottie View Post
        Please correct me if I'm wrong... but wasn't there a town that was/is called Celebration Station and started by Walt (or cohorts)? My brain is so foggy this morning for Disney tidbits that I can't think straight!

Celebration in Florida? is that what you're talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by WendyBird View Post
          Celebration in Florida? is that what you're talking about?
          Yeah, maybe that's it! A friend told me that there was a town that Walt "made" but I don't know how reliable that source is... sorry to be off topic.
          <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

Walt didn't make it, he was dead way before that.

However, Disney did create the town and disowned it a few years later.

Comment

I have no idea what the Celebration Station eatery will be but here are some links to information about the Disney planned community called Celebration in Florida. Interesting stuff.

http://www.celebrationtowncenter.com/ee/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebration,_Florida

http://architecture.about.com/od/plannedcities/ss/celebration.htm

Here's an air photo

sigpic

Comment

Aren't we supposed to get an entertainment themed promotion next year?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X