This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Upgrading Annual Pass

Hi, Long time lurker here (LOL) I have a quick question on upgrading my Annual Pass. I currently have a Southern California Pass which expires 9/1/08. I got my renewal letter in the mail and decided to upgrade to the Deluxe Pass, which I received today, which has a new expiration of 9/1/09 . Would I be able to use this right away, say for example this weekend (Thurs/Fri) ? With my Socal Pass, I would be blocked out till August 17th, but would like to go earlier.

Thanks in advanced for any replies!

Re: Upgrading Annual Pass

Your only chance is to renew early and ask for the start date for the new pass to be for that date. Good luck, let us know how it works out.

Comment

You can get in this thurs and friday.
      I believe the Deluxe pass, which I upgraded to last month, is blocked out on Saturdays...lemme check

Comment

Yup. Deluxe pass will get you in cept for most Saturdays. Go to Guest relations and youll pay the difference in the socal and deluxe AP. They give you a new AP right there. Money well spent, I use my pass alot.

Comment

Deluxe is blacked out Saturdays.

And welcome to the wonderful world of posting on MC.

T

Edit: Dang, beat me to the Saturday thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuddles McHenry View Post
            You can get in this thurs and friday.
            I believe the Deluxe pass, which I upgraded to last month, is blocked out on Saturdays...lemme check
            That is correct. Deluxe is blocked out this Saturday.

Comment

Amyager, you might consider registering on the disneyland.com AP page. It tells you the exact monthly schedule of blocked days for your particular AP, plus some other stuff if youre interested

Comment

Thanks for all the quick replies, I'm already registered on the Disneyland AP Site, I just wasn't sure if I could use my new deluxe pass early.

Comment

Ok welcome to the boards. And come to the Meets on sundays if youre so inclined.

Comment

Originally posted by amyager View Post
                    Hi, Long time lurker here (LOL) I have a quick question on upgrading my Annual Pass. I currently have a Southern California Pass which expires 9/1/08. I got my renewal letter in the mail and decided to upgrade to the Deluxe Pass, which I received today, which has a new expiration of 9/1/09 .
                    Since you have your new pass in hand, you can use this as a Deluxe pass now. Deluxes are blocked on Sat. Enjoy!
                    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X