Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Suburban Legends - Tomorrowland Terrace Aug 6-7

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Suburban Legends - Tomorrowland Terrace Aug 6-7

I always enjoyed these guys when they were in DTD. Ska is not my favorite type of music, but the band and the fans are energetic, fun-lovin' people. That makes for a good show. Maybe I'll come by tonight since the wife will be at work. What times do they go on?

Comment

Originally posted by Browncoat View Post
      true, its a slight derailing so lets finish our discussion.

i agree with you that there hasnt been a "Bright Spring Morning" in sometime, but you have to give them credit as artists for trying something new as well. Plus theres been so many lineup changes over the years and espescially since Dallas died that there was bound to be some kind of change as well.

Ska isnt as big anymore since they started. (hell, wasnt it on the way out?) so it makes sense to me for them to try different genres and just do what they think is fun. They've always been the "boy-band of Ska", so you have no excuse for thinking they're "too poppy" =P
      True, however by hopping genres they've alienated a lot of their old fans. It really just feels like they're going for radio play and, as a musician, that is not something I will ever respect.

Comment

I'm totally jealous right now I absolutely LOVED them when they played at DtD, I used to always open the doors to our room and listen while I got ready to go back into the park for the night with the fam! Wish I could come and see them actually inside the park!

Comment

Worked out in front of FNSV last night.

Ya know what? They weren't too bad.

And honestly, I got a lot more questions about who they were than I have had to answer about any other band that's played at TLT.

T

Comment

Originally posted by tokarrai View Post
            As long as you aren't dropping the word "Shiny" around like it's going out of style.
            If not "shiny" then what about "gorram"?

Comment

They played several nights when I was there... I thought they were great! Their music added such a fun and exciting vibe to Tomorrowland!

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

i missed it!?!??!?!?!?!!!!!!!!! darrrrrn!!!

Comment

I saw the band Tomansina last week. They were pretty cool, but the lead chick was kinda creepy.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X