This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Mickey's Trick or Treat

My sister and I (both in our 20s) are saving up for our first trip to WDW next year so we chose not to be APs this year. We're both kinda on Disneyland/DCA withdrawal so we were thinking of going to Mickey's Trick or Treat since we have never been. Is it worth it? I'm just kinda feeling weird since we're not exactly kids.

Re: Mickey's Trick or Treat

Go.

I went with a group of adults last year and had a great time.

Comment

Did you wear a costume? What rides can you go on? Do you have to pay for park admission as well?

Comment

I didn't wear a costume but the rest of the group were all dressed as pirates. As I recall, most of the rides were open but we only went on a few. The event was a separate ticket so you could just go to the event without having paid to go into the park during the day. If you go, bring an extra bag or two; they were very generous with the candy.

Comment

I believe it's around $30 something to get in, but it's at DCA and $25 for AP's presale. ?
          No clue on the park hopper aspect.

Comment

My wife and I went to the Disneyworld Halloween thing last year and was pretty much the most amazing thing ever. We know DCA wont compare, but we're going still cause its still fun
            http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

I think I will go. Now to figure out when . . .

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X