Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party

I am going to Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party in October and I was just wondering what things to expect when I go. I read some info on the DL website but I want more detail on what's going on so if anyone has anyinfo and experience of what it is like please tell! Thanks!

Re: Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party

Yes, Please!!! Me too. We'll be there the 12th through the 19th. :-D
    Linda

Comment

I've gone for the past two years. We have a toddler so we spent most of our time stopping by all the candy stands to pick up candy from the CMs. It was wonderfully decorated and we had a great time!

I'm not sure about which rides they had in operation, but I think they had a few. They also had an area around the Cove Bar set up for a photo-op with the princesses (we waited in line for about 40 mins for that) and I can think of much else. I wished they did a little more like they do in WDW, but all in all we had loads of fun both times

Comment

There will be a disney halloween themed music loop playing around the park as well as special lighting for the event. Most of the rides will be open for you. There will be a dozen or so "trick or treat" stations around the park where you can stand in line to get candy. At 3 locations there will be a "dance party" featuring things to the extent of the hokie pokie. Also around the park there will be several meet'n'greet stations to get your pictures with Mickey/Minnie, the princesses, possibly a couple random characters like the Little Einsteins, and hopefully several villains. At the end of the night there will be a cavalcade making its way down the parade route where they'll have little kids come up with the characters and do little dances.

Comment

Thanks so much for the info! I can't wait to go and dress up! I wsh it was like WDW's too but oh well!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X