Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you do besides rides and normal attractions?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] What do you do besides rides and normal attractions?

When you're at Disneyland, maybe with one or two friends who also loves the place, when lines are full and you've seen every show and been on every ride, what fun stuff do you find to do around the park? Do you look for Hidden Mickeys, talk to Cast Members, wait for the fireworks or Fantasmic!, just walk around, or are there certain activities or adventures that most guests don't know about? Share the fun things you do at Disneyland under these conditions so we can all try them!
    :ap:

Re: What do you do besides rides and normal attractions?

we just walk around. If I have a camera with me I take pictures or videos.

Comment

I typically continue experiencing attractions until the end of the day. (And I'm not talking about exhausted hot chicks walking down Main Street... ) They don't seem to run out, even though I can be pretty efficient at getting to the different rides. Actually, I'm more likely to take little breaks throughout a full day than squish it all into a shorter period of time. It's more fun for me that way.

If I am feeling bored, though, I can always take photos or talk with friends or family or go back to my default behavior--riding the railroad from Main Street to New Orleans Square so I can take backstage photos.

Comment

Wander, look in little store windows, find details...hang out in out of the way spots, like the Court of Angels, Big Thunder Trail, Mansion fastpass garden, the Frontierland/Main Street passageway. Taking photos and finding the odd random details is mostly what I end up doing, busy or not, actually.
        when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
          I typically continue experiencing attractions until the end of the day. (And I'm not talking about exhausted hot chicks walking down Main Street... ) They don't seem to run out, even though I can be pretty efficient at getting to the different rides. Actually, I'm more likely to take little breaks throughout a full day than squish it all into a shorter period of time. It's more fun for me that way.

If I am feeling bored, though, I can always take photos or talk with friends or family or go back to my default behavior--riding the railroad from Main Street to New Orleans Square so I can take backstage photos.
          Hot chicks, huh Data??

When we go, I MUST get a jalepeno pretzel in Frontierland. When were at DCA and the lines are long but we still want to stick around, we hang out at the bar patio in Ariel's Grotto, have a cocktail and people watch...that never gets boring
          It may have zippity to do with doo-dah :ccool:

Comment

I like to hang around places most people don't look... Like with the tiki heads, court of angels (court des anges), pooh gift shop while watching the lil stream go by, ariel's grotto and triton's gardens, motorboat area (fantasy gardens... whatever it is), and places like that.

Same thing with DCA. I hang out in Pacific Wharf and point out all the little details most people miss, like the huge net full of fish, the fish-themed signs, and harborside buildings. I also liked those San Francisco buildings on the way to Paradise Pier.

If only DL had more of these hidden gems.
            I am a rabid Disney fan. Possible future Imagineer (already designing rides for it)... I've only been to Disneyland. I'm hoping to go to Disney World this summer for the first time, and TDR might be possible in 3 years.

First DL trip - 1997

First WDW trip - N/A

# of Times I've Been on Tower of Terror (DCA): 68

# of Times I've Been on Finding Nemo Subs:
            Argonaut - 1
            Sea Farer - 1

Comment

people watch
              Originally posted by Aristocat
              I miss David.
              Originally posted by Ginarella
              All I know is that David is a pimp Gryffindor.

Comment

My sister and I are huge on finding hidden Mickeys. Also I like to find every cast member I can and call them by their name (hooray name tags). I'm easily amused, huh?

sigpic

Comment

I watch characters, more specifically Alice and the Mad Hatter.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

I usually sit on a bench and people-watch. But most of the time, there's an attraction that I'd like to reride or something.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
                    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
                    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
                    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Originally posted by larasound View Post
                      people watch
                      Ditto
                      sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Get a Coke and ride the horseless carriage. (Preferably with Gus doing the honors.)

Comment

Originally posted by larasound View Post
                          people watch
                          Ditto!

Comment

nothing much looking around the shops or eating at a restaurants.
                            "You are watching FOX"

Comment

I wander around taking pictures. It's sometimes nice to sit and enjoy a nice beverage while peoplewatching as well. We also wander through the stores.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X