Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

a Beatles music tied in show in DCA!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Idea] a Beatles music tied in show in DCA!

    I know it's pretty random sounding but I've been thinking about it...how amazing would that be? I think they could do a few hard ticketed events or something in DCA and reprogram the World of Color to a different show using Beatles music I have a couple ideas how it could go in order of songs and transitions but what do you think? I think they could do that a lot and have several different shows using the same WOC system and get a use out of all the money they're gonna pay for it. I obviously know not everyone's a Beatles fans here, but either way I think they could use the water effects for A LOT of different shows, I think it has potential what do you think?

  • #2
    Re: a Beatles music tied in show in DCA!

    I am a lifelong (since the 60's) Beatle fan and I hate the use of Beatles music for corny stuff! I am pretty much a purist. If the remaining Beatles don't put their blessing on it...I'm not for it either.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: a Beatles music tied in show in DCA!

      Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
      I am a lifelong (since the 60's) Beatle fan and I hate the use of Beatles music for corny stuff! I am pretty much a purist. If the remaining Beatles don't put their blessing on it...I'm not for it either.
      I can understand why but there have been many progects done tastfully other than the stupid commercial stuff Micheal Jackson did. I'd never dream of doing anything without The remaining Beatles blessings(and I don't expect it to happen anyways), but the idea of it really appeals to me, the combining of my loves really

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: a Beatles music tied in show in DCA!

        It seems like it would stomp on the toes of the cirque du soliel "LOVE" show a little, and since Disney is emmeshed with Cirque in Florida I doubt it'd work out, but you should check out the cirque show in Vegas it's great

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: a Beatles music tied in show in DCA!

          Originally posted by pianoman13 View Post
          I can understand why but there have been many progects done tastfully other than the stupid commercial stuff Micheal Jackson did. I'd never dream of doing anything without The remaining Beatles blessings(and I don't expect it to happen anyways), but the idea of it really appeals to me, the combining of my loves really
          Ack! Don't even mention the horrible Michael Jackson stuff. That makes me sick that he's got the rights to certain songs! (Sorry---derail.)

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: a Beatles music tied in show in DCA!

            Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
            Ack! Don't even mention the horrible Michael Jackson stuff. That makes me sick that he's got the rights to certain songs! (Sorry---derail.)
            no prob, and yes, it makes me sick too.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: a Beatles music tied in show in DCA!

              what about the beach boys instead?:blush:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: a Beatles music tied in show in DCA!

                Originally posted by Sir.Mouse View Post
                what about the beach boys instead?:blush:
                ugh...haha

                well, really any variation of shows would make the WOC system more efficient and cool, I just like the idea of a Beatles show. and really, much over a Beach Boys show..although it might make more sense in Paradise Pier...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: a Beatles music tied in show in DCA!

                  Originally posted by pianoman13 View Post
                  ugh...haha
                  ..although it might make more sense in Paradise Pier...
                  mmmhmm that's right.

                  The Beatles idea could be done before the WOC premieres right? It could use some of the same technology and could be some indication of what to expect from WOC.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: a Beatles music tied in show in DCA!

                    Originally posted by Sir.Mouse View Post
                    mmmhmm that's right.

                    The Beatles idea could be done before the WOC premieres right? It could use some of the same technology and could be some indication of what to expect from WOC.

                    well, I guess so, I'm not thinking of this idea in reality at all ) Plus Paradise Pier's gonna be all Victorianized so it wouldn't really wouldn't fit anyways, now that I think of it.:blush:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: a Beatles music tied in show in DCA!

                      HAHA well it's still a cool idea. If they can manage to use "octopus garden" in the Burger Invasion area then why not a whole show.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: a Beatles music tied in show in DCA!

                        Originally posted by Sir.Mouse View Post
                        HAHA well it's still a cool idea. If they can manage to use "octopus garden" in the Burger Invasion area then why not a whole show.
                        Yellow Submarine!

                        really, I'd be in favor of a Beatles show but your idea is still uber cool.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: a Beatles music tied in show in DCA!

                          Great idea, pianoman13! I'd love to see The Beatles tied together in a Disney show...if done right. Disney and The Beatles have universal appeal, and it would be great to see a couple of Disney songs tied together.

                          BEGIN WITH:
                          Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (opening)

                          AND END WITH:
                          All You Need is Love!


                          AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: a Beatles music tied in show in DCA!

                            Originally posted by Rocker View Post
                            Great idea, pianoman13! I'd love to see The Beatles tied together in a Disney show...if done right. Disney and The Beatles have universal appeal, and it would be great to see a couple of Disney songs tied together.

                            BEGIN WITH:
                            Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (opening)

                            AND END WITH:
                            All You Need is Love!
                            But, would you want a Rolling Stones one? haha!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: a Beatles music tied in show in DCA!

                              Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
                              But, would you want a Rolling Stones one? haha!
                              Disney doesn't take kind to The Rolling Stones, unfortunately.


                              AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X