Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked. Approvals are done at least once per day, but they can't be done for accounts that have not verified their email address.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Disneyland Resort Birthday Trip Report - 8/5 & 8/6/08

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Disneyland Resort Birthday Trip Report - 8/5 & 8/6/08

So this past Tuesday & Wednesday I went to the Disneyland Resort for my birthday, & I had a great time as usual.

I started the day off on Tuesday at California Adventure with a ride on Toy Story Midway Mania!

Then I went on the Sun Wheel.

Next up I walked over to the other side of the park for a ride on Soarin' Over California, with a Fastpass that I got when I entered the park.

I then went to the Boudin Bakery Tour.

After that I headed round to use my Fastpass for Mulholland Madness.

As it was my birthday, a special meal was in order, so I headed out of the park & into Downtown Disney for the lovely Rainforest Cafe.

Then I hopped on the Monorail for a ride into Disneyland Park.

First up I rode Star Tours.

After that my parents headed out of the park, so I stayed in for a while & watched the parade.

From there I wondered down to the front of the park, following the parade & caught the end of it leaving the gates.

Then I headed to Ariel's Grotto to get my picture taken with Ariel.

I caught a glimpse of Mary Poppins & Bert, so I grabbed a photo with them too.

And on my way out of the park back into my hotel, I met Minnie.

I then chilaxed at my hotel for a couple hours, & headed back into Disneyland around 7pm. Here are a few photos from my hotel.

When I got back the park I first rode Pirates of the Caribbean, followed by Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters.

After Buzz, we had a little while to relax before our Fastpass's for Space Mountain became active, so we saw a tribute band by the name of Tomasina at the Tomorrowland Terrace stage.

Then it was time for Space Mountain!!!

After a quick ride on the Autopia & Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, I saw Fantasmic!

So with that, that is the end of day one... However, on to day two, where I started my day going to check out the line at Toy Story Midway Mania, however it was way longer than we wanted to wait, so we skipped it. Instead I played one of the Midway Games & won a little fish.

After that, I headed round to the Mission Tortilla Factory & got a free pack of 12 tortillas for my birthday!

Then I headed into Disneyland Park where the first attraction there was a Horseless Carriage ride up Main Street USA, followed by Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room. My stomach was calling after that so I headed round to the Golden Horseshoe for some chicken strips! It started getting really hot after that, so we went to ride the Matterhorn Bobsleds & Haunted Mansion. We chilled around for half an hour while we waited for our Indiana Jones Adventure Fastpass's to become active, & then we rode that. Finally we ended the day with Disneyland: The First 50 Magical Years, a little film on the history of Disneyland.

THE END!

Re: Disneyland Resort Birthday Trip Report - 8/5 &amp; 8/6/08

Happy Birthday Luke! Thanks for the photos!

Comment

What a fun trip report and a Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Luke!
        Look like someone had a blast on their birthday.
        "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Happy Birthday, Luke, what fun!

Comment

Happy birthday, it sounds like you had some fun!

Comment

Thx for sharing, looks like you had a GR8 Birthday!!
              Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

Thanks for sharing! And Happy Birthday!

I love this photo! Great shot!
                Originally posted by Luke Manning View Post
                Me,DH,DS-23 ,DD-15

Our Long Awaited, Long Awaited Trip Report November 2010
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...post1056434199
                Our First Trip to WDW December 2009
                http://micechat.com/forums/walt-disn...16-2009-a.html
                November 2008 trip report! Updated 1/13/09!
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...23-2008-a.html

Comment

Happy B-lated B day. Nice photos!
                  Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Manning View Post

First up I rode Star Tours.

Whoa! What is up with Artoo-Detoo in that photo? He's facing 90-degrees counterclockwise from his normal position.

Has anybody else got recent photos to compare? Exactly when was he rotated to this new position?

And... WHY?

Lex
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday! looks like you and your family had fun Love the Ariel pictures.

Comment

Great pictures and happy birthday.

Comment

you did a wonderful job in the pictures!! thank you I enjoyed this so much.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X