Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Glitches with BLAB and TSMM

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Glitches with BLAB and TSMM

Hello,

Today at DLR a few strange things happened.

On TSM, every thing seemed normal... until we good to Woody's Round Up. So we were on the way to the mine carts.... however our "game tram" twisted and was facing the track instead.

So I asked for a reride. This time my spring-actions shooter was shooting slightly to the left. It wouldnt shoot all the way down as well.

A few weeks ago Mr.Potatoe head's ear fell off. Two times. So now he does not take out his ear for the audience .

At Disneyland I went to go ride BLAB. Well in the middle of the ride... the ride stopped for about a minute. Now it was showing what level I had ... and it didn't let me shoot anymore.

I guess it was a strange day.

I am going to open a poll.... I want to see how common this is.
    Yes
    21.43%
    No
    78.57%

Re: Glitches with BLAB and TSMM

Thank goodness no. I hate glitches and I'm glad you got to ride it again.

Comment

Not me. Haven't ridden TSMM yet, and BLAB...well, it's always glitchy insofar as it doesn't shoot where it's supposed to. But I haven't experienced anything beyond that.

Comment

Did your BLAB gun shut down at the hyperspeed tunnel? Because if the ride stops and your cruiser is at the entrance of the tunnel, you MUST stop shooting for 2 seconds or it will shut down.

TSMM? These glitches are normal. So normal it annoys the TSMM cast members.
        Check out my Toy Story Mania 500,000 Run.
        www.twitter.com/BCC4321

Ask me Anything.

Comment

I've experienced the shooting slightly to the left on Midway Mania, but I thought it was just me sitting off-center and I tried to readjust myself. All the other times I went on it was perfect. Can't help you with Buzz tho, haven't ridden that one in a while

"How do I depreciate this rock?"

Comment

TSMM is still somewhat new and still has glitches. BLAB on the other hand, it just needs to be reset and it will be working again.

Comment

I've seen the ear incident happen with the big Potato,

I also had one screen with a double image, and this was with the glasses on,
              the other screens were ok.

So I haven't had the same Glitches on the attraction.
              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

On TSMM once it skipped two rounds of games. At BLAB my score only frozen once.
                "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Originally posted by BCC View Post
                  Did your BLAB gun shut down at the hyperspeed tunnel? Because if the ride stops and your cruiser is at the entrance of the tunnel, you MUST stop shooting for 2 seconds or it will shut down.

TSMM? These glitches are normal. So normal it annoys the TSMM cast members.
                  I was at the final zerg scene.

Comment

On TSMM, we skipped two games, but that was during the AP Preview. We asked for a re-ride and got it.
                    Rally Rat, Oh how I've missed thee!

Comment

On any attraction if there is a significant glitch, at the end of your ride, exit your ride vehicle, CROSS PAST THE YELLOW LINE, and inform the nearest cast member of it in the best detail you can. They SHOULD offer you a re-ride, if they do not request it, if they deny (which is very rare), request to speak with the lead. I had out of sync/no audio on Space the other day and did all of the above and all was mery and well.

FF
                      "A Journey Beyond Your Wildest Imagination..."

Comment

Oh, yeah, I experienced a glitch on TSMM. In the practice round, I couldn't fire anything. Nothing happened.

Comment

Yesterday, BLAB had a gitch in the speed tunnels the space crusier just shutdown by itself...I guess I had to wait 2 seconds..d'oh.
                          "You are watching FOX"

Comment

I learned that tip courtesy of the BLAB maniac before me. RIC.

So now its:

RIC
                            BCC, EJC
                            NEO
                            Check out my Toy Story Mania 500,000 Run.
                            www.twitter.com/BCC4321

Ask me Anything.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X