Announcement

Collapse

Gumball Rally 2018

Tickets are selling fast! Act now to reserve your spot. http://micechat.com/events/rally
See more
See less

Would anyone be up for a 7pm or so meet this Friday (8/26)?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone be up for a 7pm or so meet this Friday (8/26)?

I'm gonna be busy Sunday, but I'm kinda in the mood for some nighttime Disneylanding. Anyone wanna join me?
    Yeah, sure, see you there!
    33.33%
    Maybe
    66.67%

The poll is expired.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Re: Would anyone be up for a 7pm or so meet this Friday (8/26)?

The Jr Miss Sunnygirl and I might be coming...Not a definite yet, but sounds like fun!
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

I might go...that is if Im through giving my testimony in court during the day...material eyewitness to a crime...
      dMomDelta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑdMom

Comment

Sorry not this week, heading to North Carolina on Saturday, so have to start getting ready...ask again in a couple of weeks, wouldn't mind doing a Friday evening, it's been a while!
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Wish I could head out there Goonie but I have my Mom's B-day dinner that nite.
          I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
          sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Ah, bugger. I was hoping you'd be free to go. Wish her happy bday for me sweetie!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

HEY!!!

I'm gonna be down in Rancho Santa Margarita tomorrow ... on the way back up .. I'd love to catch up with some of you!

Comment

have fun to all who can go! i have to shoot a wedding tomorrow night.
                <o>

Comment

I might! I get off work at 3:30 and might drive over with the parents if they hadn't already left!!!! I can call you if I'm comming!!!

Comment

I know all will hate me for being on vacation till tusday. :clap: :roll: :yea: Where and when? And yes I am Live at the Lost Bar. :yea: Got to love it. And yes I was at Knott's today, and I still came to the Lost Bar. Let me know and I'll be there. If I can, I'll allways be there for frends. :bow: :yea :squeeze: :roll: :love: :
                    Let the magic continue.

Comment

Give Ma a call or im me Girl I might be up for it for a bit
                      :crazylegs

Comment

Friday is the night of my first soccer game of the year, so I'll be unable to attend. Unfortunately getting to organized meets will be difficult for me for a few months. Have fun to those that are going.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Okay, 7pm at the hub! IF the hub is inaccessible to a meet, go to Coke Corner!

PM me for cell # if needed.

Comment

Sorry guys, we won't be joining you after all.
                            Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

ahhh, i would love to hang out with you. i always have a great time with you! seems the old motto "we work while others play" is in effect once again. (i know i sound like a broken record lately... but it's super busy with no slowdown in sight.)

hope you have a great time tonight.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X