Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Hearing things?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearing things?

Ok... I went on Soaring Over California last night and when the ride was over I listened the safety spiel that plays after and followed Patrick Warburton's directions to exit to the right. I make my way to the right to find black wall and CMs saying to exit left. Am I hearing things or is the safety spiel wrong? Goes to show that people don't really listen to safety spiels as I seem to have been the only person that went the wrong way for listening to the speil. (ie: They should change the safety speil on Matterhorn back to the way it was as the recording was almost a part of the Matterhorn experience because the "with your seatbelt fastened" part isn't going to make a single difference. Once people see that station, the belts are off!)
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Re: Hearing things?

uhhh, i never really listened to that speil, i just follow everyone, but im sure it says to exit to the left( why else would everyone be going that way?)

Comment

I'm more than positive though! lol. I'm hoping someone can double check for me.
      Joey AKA "dlfreak"
      www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
      If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
      Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Patrick "Putty" Warburton directs you to exit to your right after hopping off of the "Swing Set" to the exit doors. Then a CM directs you to follow your left through the tunnel to the exit. This, I believe, is the mistake you are talking about. But what do I know?

Comment

I must say that I am always so in awe and talking to whomever I am with that I have never listened to the spiel...boy oh boy...pretty bad eh?
          Any day at Disneyland is a Happy Day!!!! :ap:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X