Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News KRAFTLAND goes Hollywood. Free tickets for screening at the Egyptian Theater

For those who are interested in attending, FINDING KRAFTLAND, the award-winning documentary about Disneyland collector and film music agent Richard Kraft will be screening as part of the Feel Good Film Festival at the Egyptian Theater in Hollywood on Saturday, August 23 at 3pm.

This off-beat feature film has been an Official Selection at more than 50 film festivals around the world where it has won over a dozen awards.

FINDING KRAFTLAND was written and directed by Richard Kraft and Adam Shell and features interviews with such composers as Christophe Beck, Jon Brion, Danny Elfman, Alan Menken, John Ottman, Trevor Rabin, Graeme Revell and Marc Shaiman. It is hosted by Stacey J. Aswad, star of "Disney World's Top 7 Attractions."

The film follows Kraft as he drags his son through an obsessive quest to recapture his own childhood through a globetrotting trek riding hundreds of roller coasters, collecting thousands of toys and transforming their home into "Kraftland," a shrine to Disneyland and American Consumer Culture. A love story between father and son emerges via an almost maniacal pursuit of happiness.

Richard and Nicky Kraft as well as co-writer/co-director Adam Shell will be in attendance.

For more information about the film: www.findingkraftland.com.

I have several pairs of free tickets available for this. If interested, please feel free to contact me at kraftlandtix@aol.com.

Best,
    Richard Kraft

Re: KRAFTLAND goes Hollywood. Free tickets for screening at the Egyptian Theater

I highly recommend this film. It's wonderful.
    I left the film totally moved.

ETA: P.S. I don't work for the Krafts or the film festival, in case you're wondering.

Comment

Re: KRAFTLAND goes Hollywood. Free tickets for screening at the Egyptian Theater

Definitely worthy.
      Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

Definitely worth going to see.

Comment

My Pops and I give it two thumbs up + one toe!

Comment

Great movie! If you weren't able to see it at Disneyland a couple days ago. Go this time!

Thanks again Richard for the tickets for the Disneyland screening.

Comment

Well worth seeing. I might go again!

Comment

Any chance it'll come to the east coast, aka New York?
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

By the way! Thanks for the great screening over at Downtown Disney! We enjoyed it. Sadly though, I won't be able to come and see this screening!
                  Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                  "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                  -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                  -August 2nd 2010

Comment

I wish I was back in CA for that! (I'd love if the film came to Orlando)
                    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                    on Bay Lake.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X