This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland Official Ebay Site

I know there is a way to buy old pieces of the theme park on Ebay... does anyone have the link or a name because I would really like to see what they are auctioning
    WELCOME ABOARD
    THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Re: Disneyland Official Ebay Site

I'm not sure if Disney officially auction off stuff to the public.

Comment

Alot more WDW than DL at:

MouseSurplus on ebay

MODS: maybe this could be moved to merchandise/sell/trade instead for others interested
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Sorry, I don't have access the that thread because I'm only 15, soi I put it here because I'm specifically looking for old attraction tems and elements
        WELCOME ABOARD
        THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

This is not in existence anymore. It's sad too because I bought a ton of DL t-shirts for less than $5.00 on that site! Not to mention other DL items. This area of ebay was run by Disney.

Comment

You can keep shopping they currently have available

321 items found in All Categories

at this writing
            "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

I used to like it when Disney had their own store set up on eBay. It made it a lot easier to find what you were looking for and it had a great set-up.

Oh well, now you have to just do a search and see what you can find!
              <o>

Comment

Mouse Surplus or Surplus Kingdom are the two most-prolific Ebay sellers of Disney park-used merchandise. Disney hasn't had an auction site itself for a couple years, but did hold an auction at Disneyland in the last couple years for a lot of the 50th decor. One of those two Ebay sellers bought the crowns from Sleeping Beauty Castle and started selling them off a jewel at a time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X