This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Just Soarin'?

While I was at the park on Thursday I went into Westward Ho Trading to get the Year of a Millions Dreams pin for my nephew and while looking around I saw a pin that was odd. There's a pic below and it has the Epcot Soarin' logo but says Disney's California Adventure underneath. Do you think this is a sign of things to come with Soarin' Over Calfiornia?...There has been no specific mention of what will happen to Condor Flats in the redo but some concept art shows it being engulfed into Grizzly Peak/Golden State. Hopefully it will remain Soarin' Over California and not change to Soarin'.

Re: Just Soarin'?

There have been rumors floating around that a new Soarin' movie, themed to the whole world, will be coming to both DCA & Epcot sometime in the near future. Although they've been using that logo for DL merchandise for quite a while.

Comment

Aww, I hope not. If they do, they better keep the music! Its one of my all time favorite pieces, and it is perfect for Soarin'

Comment

EDIT: Looked at it again.

Comment

From all I've heard the costumes will most likely only change colors when condor flats go's away. I just hope we don't have to wear those ugly blue abortions Florida has to wear.

Comment

Anyone notice the hidden Mickey to the left of the "S"? Just thought I'd point that out!

Comment

It's another multitasker pin. They can send it to both Epcot and DCA, since the red DCA logo is likely printed and they could print the Epcot logo in the same area as the DCA logo. People could assume the mountain was part of the mountains section in the film, since it's not overly Grizzly Peak-esque.

Comment

Originally posted by disney-fan-reborn View Post
                Anyone notice the hidden Mickey to the left of the "S"? Just thought I'd point that out!
                Excellent! Thanks for pointing it out to those of us who are Hidden-Mickey-Challenged.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X