Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Vegetarian at Disney

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Vegetarian at Disney

Hello all, hope all is well?

What places inside the DL park would be the most vegetarian friendly?

I'm going to be taking a week long vacation, 4 days in the park, 3 days outside the park. The week of October 12th.

Some of the easier recommendations could include Italian, Chinese.

Since these two tend to have more options.

Thank you for your input!

-Mike

Re: Vegetarian at Disney

It going to be kind of tough, but Village Haus in Fantasyland offers Veggie Burgers, and the Plaza Inn offers Salads (but you may have to pick out the meat). If you want to go off sight, you can head on over to the Grand Californian and they offer Veggie Burgers at White Water Snacks as well.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

There is usually one option at each restaurant, but you know that usually there is beef or chicken broth in the soups. If you go to www.allearsnet.com
      and choose Disneyland and dining, you can see a lot of the menus. Also, (I don't know if this is kosher) there was a good post on mousepad about this awhile back. http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/show...03&postcount=5 Good luck!!!

Comment

I've found that the CMs at the Plaza Inn are especially helpful in changing the "set menu". Don't have any vegetarians in the family, but there are plenty of fussy eaters and the PI has always been "our place" for that reason. Plus their portions are very generous. Plus it's a nice place to sit when everyone is tired.

Comment

Vegetarian is not the only thing hard to find at DL, try Diabetic foods! Diet soda is about all they have in either hotels or parks. I asked once why no sugar free items, they said they had very little requests for it. If I missed a place that has sugar free please let me know.
          "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral."
          --- Walt Disney

:yea: Member of MiceChat Gold!

:thumbup: Lover of the Haunted Mansion and
          Nightmare Before Christmas

:captain: Dreaming of Pirates!

Still waiting to go to my first meet

sigpic

Comment

I usually bring snacks and then there's the Veggie Burger as mentioned pretty much at every burger place, there's cheese pizza, there's marinara pasta at Pizza Port, but as mentioned by me whenever I get the chance there is the ultimatley delicious Vegtable Po Boy at riverbelle terrace, it's absolutley incredible, best veggie option in the park!

Comment

Pizza Port: pastas and pizza, a Veg Italian lovers dream

Village Haus: cheese pizza, veggie burgers

White Water snacks: sandwiches, fruit, veggie burgers, grilled cheese, cheese pizza to name a few...

French Market (see Rockr's post about it) great three cheese pasta dish with vegetables, they also sell yummy chocolate cake here.

I'll have to think of any others...outside the park if you like chinese I'd recommend this place in Cerritos, by the mall called Vegi Wokery. You won't be disappointed. You can choose ANYTHING on the menu you like! No meat whatsoever. I think no dairy as well, not 100% sure. Also there is Denny's which has everything. ? Good luck.

Comment

I am vegetarian and mainly eat at Pizza Port. They have a ton of salads and a really good Basil Tomato Pasta.

The food court at Tommorrowland Terrace and Village Haus both have vegetarian burgers. Rancho del Zocalo can make vegetarian burritos. I haven't eaten at the Riverbell Terrace since they changed their menu but I used to like the vegetable stew in the bread bowl they had there. They have vegetable skewers at the Bengal BBQ. If you eat at Blue Bayou there is 1 vegetarian option but I don't remember what it was. But I do remember thinking this isn't very good.

Also a lot of times we walk to Downtown Disney at get a Jamba Juice and then food at either Naples (Italian) or Tortilla Joes (Mexican). We usually do this when we are at DCA since there's almost no vegetarian food there. If you leave through the Grand Californian exit from DCA and walk through the hotel, the exit is right next to Jamba and Naples.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X