This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] First post

Hi everybody! I've been lurking here for a long time and I can't even begin to tell you all how much I've enjoyed reading all your posts so I want to take this opportunity to say thanks to you all for posting so enthusiastically.
    We are big Disney fans and go to either DLR or WDW every year.
    This year I got laid off in April so our trip was in jeopardy.
    However, I just learned I've got a great new job (starting 9/15, same co. as before) so we're going to DL next week!!!
    I have a question though, I looked at DL's official site it says Harbor Alley is closed ~ what is that?

Again thanks for all the terrific posts, they made my time off that much better!

Scotty

Re: First post

I think it is the Harbor Galley - where they served (past tense) McDonalds fries.

Welcome aboard ScottG.

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

Oh that's good news, I was affraid it was something important!
      It looks like the Haunted Castle is down too

Comment

First of all, welcome to Micechat!

Disney is not renewing it's contract with McDonald's, so many of the fries stands will be gone soon.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

Thanks for the welcome(s).
          We try (I did say try) to eat healthy so we never indulged in the fries anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottG View Post
            Could be, but I thought Innoventions was open.

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome(s).
              We try (I did say try) to eat healthy so we never indulged in the fries anyway.
              Welcome! I can relate... I never eat Mickey D's fries anyway, but I still happen to sneak in the occasional Beignet in Downtown Disney... not exactly healthy either!

Have fun on your next visit to the Happiest Place on Earth!

Comment

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! And congratulations on the new job. Good for you! :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Dopey's Girl View Post
                  Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! And congratulations on the new job. Good for you! :thumbup:
                  Thanks, this layoff thing has been a mixed blessing. I had the whole summer of with severance pay but I was never sure I'd get this new job.
                  Things have really come together though, we got a great deal on air fair, hotel and tickets.
                  Tomorrow we take off for 5 days of camping and then catch our flight the next day. I just can't wait to hit Main Street!

Comment

Welcome and glad that you found a great job so you can visit Disneyland. Have a great trip.
                    sigpic

Comment

:blink:

Uh... I didn't know the castle was haunted. But I'm pretty sure the Mansion is....

And... welcome to MiceChat!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Thanks, this layoff thing has been a mixed blessing. I had the whole summer of with severance pay but I was never sure I'd get this new job.
                        Things have really come together though, we got a great deal on air fair, hotel and tickets.
                        Tomorrow we take off for 5 days of camping and then catch our flight the next day. I just can't wait to hit Main Street!
                        My theory in life is that when everything comes together, like it has for you, it is the Lord saying, "Yes!". Have a great trip!

Comment

And remember, if you're there on a Sunday be sure to stop by the hub at noon and you can meet fellow MiceChatters!! New comers are always welcome!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

We have rules around here for incorrectly writing attractions' names.

Drop and give me 20!!

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
                              We have rules around here for incorrectly writing attractions' names.

Drop and give me 20!!
                              Sediment, I told you!

No picking on newbies!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X