This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor Day Weekend

I'm planning on going to Disneyland on September 5th, Labor Day. I heard it's uncrowded for the most part. Does anyone here have any experience that validates that?

Re: Labor Day Weekend

I went to DL for Labor Day weekend. It was hot as all get out but the crowds were light! Definitely one of my favorite times of year to go.

Do you have an ap? If so , and you're planning to stay at one of the on property hotels, be sure to ask for the discount...really good deal!!

Comment

Last time I went to Disneyland was the week after labor day 1999 (yeah, it's been a while) and I think that week is the best time to go. Sure, if you have kids they'll have to miss the first week of school, but it's worth it. It was very uncrowed when I went during that week and the lines are extremly short (90% of the estimated wait time was how long it takes to get from the entranceway to the actual loading area for the ride). Definitly, the best time to go is the week after labor day!

Comment

out of the three dayz for labor day weekend..satuday sunday monday..wat day do u guyz think the crowd will be the most lightest? i'm ASSUMING monday cuz they're not open long hours
        Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
        [Skipper & Archaeologist]

Comment

Last year July 4th fell on a Sunday and Monday was the "official day off". I went on Monday and the crowds were non-existant. I would say the best bet is Monday. A lot of kids will be going back to school the next day, the hours are a bit shorter.....all make for a line-free day.

Comment

It's a crapshoot. With all of the AP's out there, it could be crowded any of those days.
            sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

My girlfriend and I are thinking sunday, is that a good idea?
              ~Ah, the wonderful sight of the fabled Apocalypse. Now appearing in Disney's Toontown!~

Comment

I'm going Labor Day

Comment

That week overall is the BEST week to go! (Going to be there in seven days from RIGHT NOW actually .... :yea: )

Was there a few years ago for Labor Day weekend and Saturday was still busy but Monday was light and a perfect day at the park.

Comment

I will be there Labor day and through the week, it just sucks that there won't be any fireworks or entertainment.

Comment

Monday will be best. It's a traveling day for those with kids that have to go to school on Tuesday.
                      But don't tell everyone, else we'll have another Super-Bowl-Sunday myth to bust.

Comment

Yeah Labor day is nice, but no fireworks! I don't understand...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X