Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

To add more fuel to the "What's DL's REAL opening day?" fire...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News To add more fuel to the "What's DL's REAL opening day?" fire...

BREAKING NEWS Y'ALL! I have uncovered details of a shocking conspiracy!

Well, I helped out a Guest today who told me that he was born on September 1st, 1955.

Why am I even posting this, you ask? Well, after he told me that, he said that he should get a free ticket because... get this...

He told me that Disneyland's official opening day was September 1st, 1955 and he was born on Disneyland's opening day. He was dead serious.

Wha...? Oh em gee?

I was like, "um, that's the first I've heard of that date. July 17th was the grand opening and July 18th was when it was first open to regular Guests."

Then he was like, "well, those Guests were invited and special Guests because the first official day was September 1st."

I was like, "You need to inform with Dave Smith then, he's the offical archivist at Walt Disney Studios of this shocking discovery!".

He's like, "Dave Smith, huh? Well, July 17th is what they promote and advertise but the first real official day is September 1st."

Uh okay... so now what is it? July 17th, July 18th, or September 1st? WILL THIS CONTROVERSY NEVER END?!?
    Last edited by Burnt Toast; 08-28-2008, 06:28 PM.
    Burnt Toast
    The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Re: To add more fuel to the "What's DL's REAL opening day?" fire...

All of you are wrong. Opening day was really on October 28, 1968.

Comment

I say split the difference and call it April 1.

Comment

Disneyland is closed
        Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

Yes, the official opening day was July 17th, otherwise known as "Black Sunday" due to counterfeit tickets, fresh tar, and lack of operabl;e rides. For a long time it was told to be the 18th, the day when Walt invited all the press back to show them that his park wasn't a cheap dump...
          WELCOME ABOARD
          THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

I know your games that you like to play, people of MiceChat. I know that you people think that all Cast Members are stupid and can't possibly know as much as you APs... BUT I'M ONTO YOU ALL! I've been a member long enough here!

I KNOW YOUR GAMES. YOU CAN'T FOOL ME! I KNOW MY STUFF SO YOU ALL FAIL. FAIL! EPIC FAIL!

I know that you secretly pose as "regular Guests" to try to make Cast Members look and feel stupid! It's sick but I KNOW YOUR GAMES AND OH HELL NO IT WON'T WORK WITH ME BECAUSE I SEE THROUGH THE DECEPTION AND LIES!!!

<To make it clear, I'm just kidding in this post... but everything in my original post did happen today. LOL!>

I'm just curious to know how that Guest came up with September 1st, other then it just happens to be his birthday as well. I mean, I can usually tell if someone is pulling my leg or not, but this gentleman was dead serious. He was trying to convince me that opening day really was September 1st.
            Burnt Toast

Comment

Re: To add more fuel to the &quot;What's DL's REAL opening day?&quot; fire...

and some people are also dead serious about thinking theres a huge underground city us CMs use.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-c7Ees4QQ

Come Celebrate with us, we can't wait to meet ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt Toast View Post
                Cast Members are stupid and can't possibly know as much as you APs... BUT I'M ONTO YOU ALL! I've been a member long enough here!
                finally its been said!
                Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

I want to bang my head on my desk, but, will save it for another time when I want a headache!

Comment

You're all wrong!

It opened on March 23rd, 1953!

Comment

Disneyland never opened. Y'all are living a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                        Disneyland never opened. Y'all are living a lie.
                        He's right. We're all running around in the magical 3D world he's inventing. *nodnod*

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer20k View Post
                          He's right. We're all running around in the magical 3D world he's inventing. *nodnod*
                          Curses...I've been found out... :rant:

Comment

From the information I can gather on the internet, Disneyland seems to have opened THIS MORNING at 8:00 am.

Comment

LOL... such great responses!
                              Burnt Toast

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X