Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Disneyland 1/2 Marathon Parking Question

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland 1/2 Marathon Parking Question

So I am going to run in the 5K family fun run taking place this Saturday. My question is, since parking is to be in the Timon parking lot and the fee is $12 does that get waived if you have a Premium AP?
    Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear
    Try the Hello Te-Kitty-la.

Re: Disneyland 1/2 Marathon Parking Question

You can use your parking at Timon, regardless of what is stated. I have a Deluxe with parking and I've been parking in Timon for the past 2 weeks. No charge at all. If the lot is full though, they're going to direct you to M&Fs or whatever is available.

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
      You can use your parking at Timon, regardless of what is stated. I have a Deluxe with parking and I've been parking in Timon for the past 2 weeks. No charge at all. If the lot is full though, they're going to direct you to M&Fs or whatever is available.
      Thanks so much!!!
      Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear
      Try the Hello Te-Kitty-la.

Comment

Good luck in the 5K, i will also be running it!
        Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X