This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Musical Score of Golden Dreams

I love the musical underscore to Golden Dreams, and I wish Disney would make the music available on C.D. It's one of the best pieces ever created for a Disney attraction.

Does anyone know who composed the score? And, does anyone also know whether or not a bootleg copy is in circulation?

Re: The Musical Score of Golden Dreams

Check your PM's.

more info:
    http://www.laughingplace.com/News-ID.../2000&Section=
    Last edited by Sosai X; 08-28-2005, 02:58 AM.

Comment

The musical score is delightful. I wish that Disney would make an attraction for it.
      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

I know what you mean. Golden Dreams is an attraction in the loosest sense of the word.
        Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

I love Golden Dreams. It's one attraction that always leaves me with a happy feeling. It's very uplifting and gives a real sense of hope. Just the kind of thing someone might need after an hour or two inside DCA!
          "George Bush... is only for now."
          Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

I can understand that many people, including myself, would prefer something a little more special and innovative than just a film, but, as a film presentation, "Golden Dreams" is about as good as anyone could expect or want.

Comment

I saw Golden Dreams for the first time about 3 weeks ago, and I really enjoyed it. The score was great too, I just need to keep hunting for it.
              "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try." ~ Homer Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Sosai X

Wow, thanks for the great link!! I have only seen the movie once, but I really enjoyed it!!!
                Any day at Disneyland is a Happy Day!!!! :ap:

Comment

Thanks for the links, Sosai X. Bruce Broughton is one of my favorites. I first became aware of him when I heard the incredible score to "The Rescuers Down Under".

Apparently, he also composed the scores to "Seasons of the Vine" and "One Man's Dream" at D.C.A.

Comment

thats cool, i love the Golden Dreams, it represents California in a great way, and the score was incredible!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PragmaticIdealist
                      I love the musical underscore to Golden Dreams, and I wish Disney would make the music available on C.D. It's one of the best pieces ever created for a Disney attraction.

Does anyone know who composed the score? And, does anyone also know whether or not a bootleg copy is in circulation?
                      The original DCA soundtrack CD has the music from the attraction. I have seen copies of it still for sale at "Greetings from California"

Comment

then youd better hurry and buy it asap, PragmaticIdealist, before they start retheming DCA, im sure all the DCA murchandice will be off the shelfs by then

Comment

Originally posted by Baloo
                          The original DCA soundtrack CD has the music from the attraction. I have seen copies of it still for sale at "Greetings from California"
                          It actually only has the final song. It's a great song, though. I love it.
                          "George Bush... is only for now."
                          Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Originally posted by Baloo
                            yeah, the underscore should be on the DCA official album.
                            -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
                            -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
                            --DCA: World Of Color

Comment

I think the DCA album only has the "Just One Dream" song played at the end of the show.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X