X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Games With The Disney Princesses

I found this on You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=WyG6tlGaVmU

I thought this was cute. Disney should have more stuff like this, like Alice and Mad Hatter with Musical Chairs.

Re: Games With The Disney Princesses

Awww!! How cute! They definitely need to do this sort of thing more often! :thumbup:

Comment

it's good to see this type of spontaneous guest interaction is still alive and well. unfortunately the majority of my visits are in the evening, long after the characters get put away for the day.

-and you're right, that was incredibly cute!

Comment

I love seeing the characters play games, like a couple times I've seen Hatter and Alice play charades (Bert, Peter Pan, and a penguin showed up once as well). It's fun to see the kids get all excited to play with the characters

And I love that video, it's so cute.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

What a lovely video... makes me wish even more I could play in the park with the Princesses! What fun! Thanks for posting Dan-Tasmic!
          <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

wow, I definitely just stumbled across this video yesterday too! this is super cute, and hopefully we'll start seeing more of things like this and less of things like PFF

Comment

That's something those little girls will remember their whole lives!

Comment

Very very cool. Like Dopey's girl said, those girls will always remember that.
                When hinges creek in doorless chambers, and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls, Whenever candlelights flicker, where the air is deathly still, That is the time when ghosts are present practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.

Welcome, foolish mortals, to the Haunted Mansion!

Comment

Well, it looks like this happened this past January. So it can't be all that uncommon.

Comment

Aww how cute! They really should do something along those lines more often.
                    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X