This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Anyone at the parks today?

Hi all, So I am just 5 days away from my grand trip to DL! I was just wondering if anyone was at the parks today? From what I understand, today should have started to official slow season and i was wondering what the crowds were really like? Thank you in advance for all the info! Can't wait to be there next week!!!

Later!

Re: Anyone at the parks today?

Originally posted by uavoice View Post
    Hi all, So I am just 5 days away from my grand trip to DL! I was just wondering if anyone was at the parks today? From what I understand, today should have started to official slow season and i was wondering what the crowds were really like? Thank you in advance for all the info! Can't wait to be there next week!!!

Later!
    Hi and welcome to Micechat! I was at the parks today for awhile.

Here is what I saw. BLAB was a walkon. Space was a 10 minute wait. Nemo was a 30 minute wait. Matterhorn was a 10 minute wait. Pirates was a 5 minute wait. Splash was a 40 minute wait.

On DCA side. Soarin' was a 10 minute wait. Grizzly was a 30 minute wait. TSMM was a 30 minute wait. California Screaming was a 10 minute wait. TOT was a 15 minute wait. Hope that helps!

Comment

That is AWESOME...
      Check out my Toy Story Mania 500,000 Run.
      www.twitter.com/BCC4321

Ask me Anything.

Comment

hey that is awesome.

Comment

wow really awesome. All those kids must be at school..hahahaha
          "You are watching FOX"

Comment

yea... Space was a posted 10 minute wait, but the line was nearly a walkon. The line really started when you got into the Spaceport. At one point in the early afternoon Nemo was a 20 minute wait. Thunder was down most of the day though and only the Tomorrowland side of the Matterhorn was operating. The true sign that it was a really light day... Soarin' was a walk on at 4 in the afternoon.

Sparse crowd... mostly families with small children... meaning thrill rides like Sreaming and Space were virtually empty.

Comment

How do you think it will be on Saturday?

Comment

Saturday will probably be a little more crowded.
                "You are watching FOX"

Comment

got to the parks at around 4:00, went straight to DCA and waited through the full queue for TSMM, waited about 10 minutes for Screamin', caught the PPP, headed to DL, at around 6:30 we were able to get fastpasses for indy good at 7:10, walked on pirates, waited 20 minutes for splash (which apparently was set on "tsunami" today:thumbdown), walked on pooh...hehe, used our FP's for indy, and promptly left the park which was now closed at 8:00.

Comment

Surf's up for the next 3 days, so crowds at DL will be a bit smaller, I imagine -- no surfers, no students, and no teachers, prime time!

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMousePal View Post
                      wow really awesome. All those kids must be at school..hahahaha
                      Not me!

Comment

Hey guys, just wanted to say thank you for the responses. Can't wait to be there in just 4 more days! Here's to the best place on earth!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X