Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

The Forbidden Eye's Last Hidden Mystery for the summer

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report The Forbidden Eye's Last Hidden Mystery for the summer

As the Summer season finally ends, it also was the time to bid farewell to the follwing:

Indiana Jones Summer of Hidden Mysteries and Star Trek: The Experience.

I look back to the summer on how fun it was to see Indy at the parks so I decided to see the Indiana Jones Shows one last time on the final day.

The final showtimes. Caught the first and last shows. Saw all of the Random acts.

I did something like this when this whole thing started.

Decided to go on the Jungle Cruise to see the Indy add-ons for the last time.

I wished this was placed at the camp instead.

I'm not sure if you can see it but here is Mr. Jones Sr.s umbrella from Last Crusade

Mola Ram's Headwear....thingy

And finally a drawing of the crystal skull

This was the person who has the honor of being the last Indiana Jones for the last show and Random Acts.

The Adventure Continues in Part 2.......

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Re: The Forbidden Eye's Last Hidden Mystery for the summer

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    I look back to the summer on how fun it was to see Indy at the parks so I decided to see the Indiana Jones Shows one last time on the final day.

The final showtimes. Caught the first and last shows. Saw all of the Random acts.
    Hurray! I'm glad someone was able to see the final showing of Indy's Hidden Mysteries, including the Jungle Cruise and random street scenes today. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of this report!

:thumbup:

Comment

It was nice to see Indy get some added love in the parks. The funny thing was how the actors who played Indy were good but could never come even remotely close to Harrison Ford in the swashbuckling category. The Indy pictured above is the one I remember seeing the most this summer and the best one in the role. One of the bad guys was huge... must have been almost 6 and a half feet tall with broadness to match.
      The Oasis is now due to be closed until next summer. I wonder if they'll bring back some kind of restaurant there.... Tahitian Terrace please...

Comment

Part 2: The Adventure Remembered

The Oaisis Stage:

Who dares approach the Temple of the Stone Tiger?

Indy Photo Location:

I know I posted this before but this is a picture i'll remember forever:

The Adventure is over but the memories live on.

THE END

The world is a treasure trove of places.
        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
        Indy Ride Count: 2211
        World of Color Count: 74

Comment

YAAAAAAY!!!!!!

Glad you had a good time! I wish I could've gotten a picture with Indy, but I did have fun playing the role of Short Round telling the villian "Docta Jones went that way!"

*Points at the sky*

:lol:

Comment

Thanks for posting this and catching the Indy show on the last day.

Comment

Very cool! Always glad to see another Indy fan like me! I'm gonna miss the random acts... they were pretty fun to watch. I'll still wear my well-used, years old fedora as well, because it's always fun to wear it to Disneyland.

And Kritter, DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING! and you need to get a yankees cap. old. and I'm a better driver than you. ha.

Comment

The Forbidden Eye, thanks so much for posting this report. That picture of you and Indy in the street is AWESOME. I'm glad you were able to go on the last day. I think the show and the street scenes were a nice addition to Adventureland for the summer. Great job!

:thumbup:

Comment

Ahah! So you're the guest I saw a few weeks ago at the park dressed as Indy ( If you are the guest dressed as Indy.....). I saw you while I was walking onto Indy for one of the last rides that night, and thought you were a CM for a second haha. Or could be wrong and its not you. So, is it? lol

Anyways, I wish I had gone to see the show, but I was never at the park for any of the showtimes. I always get there on Sundays around 8ish. Cool pics though!

Comment

nice TR forbidden eye. I'm sad that the indy show had to leave. i honestly liked it better then the aladdin show
                    sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

thanks for posting this! i wasn't around this summer so i didn't get to see any of it
                      "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

oh great shots.

Comment

While I liked the IJ show better than the Alladin one, I thought both could have used a bit more razzle-dazzle being at DL and all. I'm hoping in its long downtime that it will be converted into a restaurant and a show like the old Tahitian Terrace.

Comment

My grandson loved the seeing the show when we were there this summer. We saw it a total of three times! He's only six. I enjoyed watching the street show. It reminded me of the street scenes in the movies.

Comment

Most excellent pictures! You got some great "hidden" shots that I bet a lot of people don't realize are even there!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X