X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] The Unique and Interesting APers

So, the Weird Question gave me an idea.

Have anyone heard of anyunique, interesting, or strange, Passholders that visit the parks on the daily basis. I heard of:

The Penguin Lady - The first and last one to ride Peter Pan.

The Bubble Ladies - Two sisters who spread joy and excitment by their bubbles. They can be spotted in light pasteled clothing.

The Praire Family/ Prairie Girls -
    They were a group of midwesterners who were instructed by God to find husbands for their daughters. They focused in on a few CM's, ending up on ********* on Thunder. They followed him so much that he had to file for a restraining order, and they had their passes revoked.
    The more dangerous ones, like the Prairie Girls would go so far as to pick out a single cast member and STALK them on a daily basis. A friend of mine who I will call BIG RED CHAD had some trouble with the Prairie's, something about how jesus meant for them to marry and be together....YIKES!

Re: The Unique and Interesting APers

Yea, I've heard of this one guy.... his name's Dan. Idk who he is, but I hear he has a stuffed Stitch doll as a companion... and he sometimes hangs out with one or two white guys... he seems weird. They all do. :oD

I read about the Prairie Family in Mouse Tales (that might be where you got that quote lol). That is pretty scary to think of. I haven't really heard of any other well-known APers myself, although I bet the MiceChatters are kinda known for our meets!

Comment

Originally posted by SeaWolf38 View Post
      Yea, I've heard of this one guy.... his name's Dan. Idk who he is, but I hear he has a stuffed Stitch doll as a companion... and he sometimes hangs out with one or two white guys... he seems weird. They all do. :oD
      Yeah, I heard of him, too. He is such a weirdo. He gives me the creeps.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaWolf38 View Post
        That guy scares me...

I've seen these three girls, they're always with the Mad Hatter. I wonder why they like him so much...

(...No I'm not one of them...why do you ask...*nervous laugh*)

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

There is this one guy, who always lingers to be the last off the Stretch Room in HM, and will wait for everyone to head for the Doombuggies to just hang out for a few seconds in the portrait hall, alone....oh...wait, that's me. Heh.
          when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

APers who go on BLAB or TSM all the time...and do nothing else...

Oh, and some who dream hunt and get them almost all the time...
            Check out my Toy Story Mania 500,000 Run.
            www.twitter.com/BCC4321

Ask me Anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer20k View Post
              I've seen these three girls, they're always with the Mad Hatter. I wonder why they like him so much...

Oh, I KNOW! One of those girls also follows Peter Pan around a lot. She's totally weird.

(...pay no attention to my icon...I don't like Peter Pan at all...>__> )

http://skeletonstockings.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer20k View Post

I think I know who you're talking about...does one of those girls have a 'Brian' nametag? I really hope that's not her real name...
                But yeah, I think I may have seen them...they kinda scare me...

Jello Power!!
                "My only purpose in life, is to make people laugh."
                ~Roger Rabbit

Comment

There is this girl who seems to end up in pink pants almost everytime she goes to the parks and often has a boy with a Pacman jacket and shaggy long hair with her.

Wonder who that can be ?
                  Last edited by MonstersGoBoo!; 09-03-2008, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyGirl52 View Post
                    I think I know who you're talking about...does one of those girls have a 'Brian' nametag? I really hope that's not her real name...
                    But yeah, I think I may have seen them...they kinda scare me...
                    YES, them. I really do hope Brian isn't her real name as well. They are truly terrifying. Always seem to be laughing for no reason, and dancing to the parade of dreams. Apparently they're there practically every Sunday, and do the same thing ever week. Sometimes people just need to learn to get a life.

(...Stop looking at me that way, I have never been associated with those three in my entire life!)

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

I'm normal! Wait, what am I talking about... I'm a MCer, so I can't be THAT normal!

Comment

They are neither weird nor strange, but there is almost always the same group of APers who show up at Carnation Plaza on swing band nights. Specifically, one delightful older fellow (in probably his 70s or 80s) who comes without a partner. If no one is dancing with him, he will stand near the disco ball and begin dancing with himself. He is so much fun to watch!!!!
                        There is also these two twins who we've seen a few times that dress identically, including hats (one time I asked them if they got them at the Kentucky Derby).

I know we wish we could be among those same AP swingers, but alas, we work Friday and Saturday nights and rarely can go. Too bad. Both bands play great music and everyone has a good time. Because of our schedules, we haven't seen the bands, or our favorite AP dancers, in probably more than a year.

Comment

Originally posted by ISeeTheMatterhorn! View Post
                          They are neither weird nor strange, but there is almost always the same group of APers who show up at Carnation Plaza on swing band nights. Specifically, one delightful older fellow (in probably his 70s or 80s) who comes without a partner. If no one is dancing with him, he will stand near the disco ball and begin dancing with himself. He is so much fun to watch!!!!
                          There is also these two twins who we've seen a few times that dress identically, including hats (one time I asked them if they got them at the Kentucky Derby).
                          There was al elderly couple that always be at the Swing Dance everytime I worked it. I heard that they had been there since the the days of Walt.

Comment

Nope. Haven't seen any of them.

Comment

Well there's Gwen, known as the "Grandmother of Indy" who is a very nice lady that rides Indy over and over.

There is also Idaho Bob, another AP who also loves to ride Indy over and over. He actually donated the crystal bowel that is in Indy's office.

There's Doc... who is a hypnotist that likes to hang out at Jungle's dock. I ran into him a couple weeks ago and he kept laughing. He couldn't believe I went from a Skip to an AP.

There's a couple groups that camp out at the piano on Main Street. Many of them still remember both Johnny and Rod!

Then you have the pin groups. I've said my peace about that subject but yeah there are those who frequent the "trading" tables.

Then I heard this story of this one AP who was a horrible nitpicker and noticed a fish that wasn't up to his cleanliness standards. That minuscule detail completely ruined his entire trip and he left completely convinced that it was proof of lowered Disneyland standards that Walt himself would never accept. In the end it was a complete mistake and he was informed that it was a brown fish that had accidentally been splattered with white paint.
                              "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X