Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Skyway

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Skyway

I remember that the Skyway started out by Autopia and went through the Matterhorn, where did it end up? All i remember is a wooden building i think but have no idea where it was. Help, its driving me nuts
    sigpic

Re: Skyway

Fantasyland, up in the trees by the Village Haus/Casey Jr
    Mike

Comment

Over by the Village Haus restaurant area, walk as if you are heading over to BTMRR, there are several food carts where the walkway narrows up, behind them is where you would exit...

Comment

Thanks!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Ahhhhh, memories.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh how I miss the Skyway!!!! I loved that feeling when you landed in Fantasyland and the bucket was swaying slightly as you got out. It was so exciting!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X