This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] TSMM Line Time Updates????

So how has the line been for TSMM since it opened? Has it lessen down from the 2 hour or so wait before?

Re: TSMM Line Time Updates????

Originally posted by luckyxfighter View Post
    So how has the line been for TSMM since it opened? Has it lessen down from the 2 hour or so wait before?
    20 minutes yesterday when I went on it.

Comment

it's not opened right now, so what part of the day are you asking about?
      http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

I went yesterday as well...

Not sure when Scurvy Pirate went but in the morning 30 minute after the park opened it was 1:30 long and it never died down lower than an hour every time I checked.

Comment

Saturday morning 10:30-ish, it was a 25 minute wait. We've waited longer for Peter Pan!

Comment

The last 5 or 6 times I've ridden it lately, the line seems to average 40-60 minutes.
            Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

Sunday afternoon (Sept 7th) wait times were approx. 35 minutes.
              sigpic

Comment

The last time I went was the 18th of August and it was 60 minutes. During this off season it probably only hits 30 minutes tops.
                ap·pur·te·nant – adjective: appertaining or belonging; pertaining.

...to Disneyland.

Comment

Generally the line looks really long however once u get in it you'd be surprised at how quickly it moves. A posted 35 minute wait felt much closer to 20.
                  I'm literally a born Disney fan! I was born at Providence St. Joseph Med Center right across the street from Disney Studios in Burbank. The same hospital where Walt died.

By the way my shirt in the pic says "I like big sharks and I cannot lie"

Comment

I've never waited more than 30-45 mins on a Sunday afternoon.

Comment

I've seen the line quite a few times recently and it has always said it was between 30-45 minutes. Everytime we've waited it's been about that long.

Comment

We were there at the end of July and it always was worse first thing in the morning...I don't think we ever waited more than an hour. Don't let the line next to the water scare you. That is the slowest part. Once you get past Mr. Potato Head the line goes really fast. We weaved outside, but once we were in with the posters it was once around the back and we were to the glasses...so I would say it's a fast moving hour.
                        Wow...I've been gone a long time...but I'm glad to be back!!

Comment

Originally posted by luckyxfighter View Post
                          I never saw a 2 hour wait, then again I was not able to get to the park right after it first open. The times that I have been there this summer I saw between a 30-45 minute wait.
                          Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X