Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Dca Attraction Rumors......

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Dca Attraction Rumors......

Which Attraction Has Got To Go At Dca.......without Giving It A Second Thought................

Re: Dca Attraction Rumors......

Golden Zeypher. It's closed WAY too often.

Comment

Mulholland Madness/Goofy's Something or other

It just looks so ugly. Maybe it's fun, never been on it. But it looks junky.

Comment

California Screamin' and TSMM are the only Paradise Pier attractions that ought to stay, IMO. Everything else in that area can go. As for the rest of the park...well, it's more about what's not there.

Comment

I agree on Mulholland Madness.. Its an interesting ride but really jerky and it hurts worse then some of the coasters I have been on.. that and it just looks sooo bad..

Comment

I think everything should go other than Tower of Terror, Midway Mania, Soarin' over California, Screamin', and the Grizzly Rapids (although I hope they expand the ride and add some AA's). I suppose Monster's Inc can stay as well.
            "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
              California Screamin' and TSMM are the only Paradise Pier attractions that ought to stay, IMO. Everything else in that area can go. As for the rest of the park...well, it's more about what's not there.

Agreed with the majority of Paradise Pier. I'll also throw in A Bug's Land. I know people like it, and I DO like the concept. I just think people deserve something that's not an afterthought.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
              http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

surprised it hasn't been mentioned by name yet, the Maliboomer. Mulholland Madness also needs to go, but Maliboomer is a bigger eyesore.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

jumpin' jellyfish
                  Your Life is an occasion, so rise up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                    Amen to that. As fun as the Golden Zephyr is, getting on is a hit or miss kind of thing. The Pier would have been great if it were any other park but a Disney park. They can do so much better than they did. It isn't that the rides are bad at all... they just are not Disney rides.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Play It! - check
                      Golden Dreams - check
                      Maliboomer (Because I think ToT makes this ride redundant. I also think it creats a tacky skyline view.)
                      Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Veteran
                      sigpic

Comment

For a long time I thought I was the only MM hater, but I see I am far from being alone. It gets my vote.

Yee-Hoo! I'll be there in 4 days!!!

Comment

Jumpin Jellyfish, hands down.

Extremely long lines for something that lasts what, 30 seconds? You go up and down like twice, and then you are done. They rarely run the 2nd tower, so the lines are always far longer than what they ought to be. I also was told that the height measuring stick is quite a ways off on that ride.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                            Golden Zeypher. It's closed WAY too often.
                            I would agree.....even though I think it's aesthetically pleasing - to see it moving around.....nice 'action shots' etc. My son likes this ride too....but it closes WAY to often.....we were actually seated - buckled in - and they ushered us off the ride because of the winds. They didn't even offer us a 'backdoor pass' to another attractions - AND I ASKED. That p'd me off royally......

Comment

Mulholland Maddness... Terrible ride with a awful theme that is too tight to fit in for tall people. Not a family ride at all! About as un-Disney a ride you can pick. (Just changing the theme is not going to fix this ride!)
                              Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X