Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Prices of Favorite food poll items

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Prices of Favorite food poll items

After reading the favorite food poll I have a question, what are the prices of all the items y'all love so much?

I will be going to DL in October and haven't been on a multi day trip there since 2003, so I have no clue what the cost of everything is. Other then somewhat expensive that is

Re: Prices of Favorite food poll items

Expensive! Everything is expensive. :lol:

Where does the poll come in?
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

The Blue Ribbon bakery hot cinnamon roll is $3.49 and a small coffee is (I think) $2.79, though I get a 15% discount with my premium AP.
      First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
      First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
      BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

Comment

My 2 favorite thing were

1. White chocolate chip cookie from Pooh's Corner is 2.50
        2. Chocolate dipped waffle cone with 2 scoops of cookies and cream ice cream is like 5.50 or so

Both are well worth the money.
        Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
        Golly, what a day

Comment

Mickey Mouse pretzel with cheese is $3.50

Comment

Originally posted by PretzelSouls View Post
            Expensive! Everything is expensive. :lol:

Where does the poll come in?

The poll thread about the favorite foods at Dl made me curious since I now want a lot of the food that people were listing

Comment

For plenty of food that fill definately fill you...

Redd Rockets Pizza Port:
              Chicken Fussilli- $8.70
              Massive Bread Stick- $4.50 or so
              Salads- between $6.50 and $9.00
              Massive Pizza Slice- around $5.50
              (Fountain Drinks have free refills at this location)

Fountain Drinks throughout the resort:
              $2.69

River Belle Terrace:
              Sandwich w/ beans and one side- $12.-- (Plenty of food)

Churro- $3.00
              WELCOME ABOARD
              THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

When I eat at the park I will get one of three things:

1. A chimichanga from the cart in front of Mark Twain and a soda - about $10
                2. Carne asada plate and soda from the Rancho del Zocalo - about $14
                3. Chicken from the Plaza Inn and soda - about $15

I get 10% off with the Ap.

The chicken from the Plaza Inn fills me up and I am a big guy. For the size of the servings it is a pretty good deal. Food from the Rancho is good but not as filling. Usually I don't eat much at the park, maybe a churro (or two) but when I do it is usually at these places.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X