Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Is there a 6 day parkhopper ticket for DL/DCA?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Is there a 6 day parkhopper ticket for DL/DCA?

I am looking for a 6 day parkhopper to cover us during a few blackout dates in late Nov. and for a few days after our APs expire, and, at the end, we will upgrade to a new AP.

Does such a thing exist as a 6 day parkhopper?

Re: Is there a 6 day parkhopper ticket for DL/DCA?

I don't know but honestly, you'd be better off buying a new AP as the price wouldn't be much more. A 5 day costs $194 (online price, ticket booth I think is much more) where a Deluxe is $269. Save the $200 for a Premium.

EDIT: 6 days are about $200-$244 online.
    -Jack :geek:
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
      I don't know but honestly, you'd be better off buying a new AP as the price wouldn't be much more. A 5 day costs $194 (online price, ticket booth I think is much more) where a Deluxe is $269. Save the $200 for a Premium.

EDIT: 6 days are about $244.
      We have APs, but, the first 3 days we are there....they are blocked out. So, I was going to get PHs for those days, plus, the days after our APs run out because I am only getting a new AP for myself, not for hubby. I end up at DL about 3 times a year, and, he hasn't been since last year on the AP.

YOU KNOW....maybe I should buy a 3 day PH and then renew the AP's. Hmmm.

Comment

GetAwayToday.com has them online.

Or you can also contact The Walt Disney Company by phone.
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
          GetAwayToday.com has them online.

Or you can also contact The Walt Disney Company by phone.
          Thanks! I think what I'm doing is getting a 3 day Parkhopper and then using those toward upgrading our APs. I am so confused! ha!

Getawaytoday looks like it's package deals. I've already done the hotel.

Comment

You can buy tickets directly from Getawaytoday. I don't think they come with any early entry stuff when they aren't from a package and they don't really save you any money either, especially when you factor in the $10 shipping for the tickets. I like them & recommend them for people getting hotel/ticket packages though.
            I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
            then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

You can get tickets only through getawaytoday.com.

At the Main Menu, place your arrow over "Vacation Packages", then drop to the word "Tickets" on the sub-menu that shows up, then Disneyland Resort.

All the choices and prices are shown, no need to buy anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
                You can buy tickets directly from Getawaytoday. I don't think they come with any early entry stuff when they aren't from a package and they don't really save you any money either, especially when you factor in the $10 shipping for the tickets. I like them & recommend them for people getting hotel/ticket packages though.
                Actually, GetAwayToday tickets do come with Magic Mornings (Early Entry), in fact they have special deals that sometimes allow you 2 Magic Morning entries (special arrangement with WDTC).

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                  Actually, GetAwayToday tickets do come with Magic Mornings (Early Entry), in fact they have special deals that sometimes allow you 2 Magic Morning entries (special arrangement with WDTC).
                  You're awesome Darkbeer! Thanks so much!

Comment

Get Away Today Vacations - Official Site - Attraction Tickets

Includes 2 MMs. I only recently heard of them, but it's where we'll be buying our tix unless the mousesavers newsletter on Monday has something better.

A bientot.
                    Remember
                    What the dormouse said
                    Feed your head!

sigpic

You've read it; you can't unread it!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X