Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Grand Canyon diorama repainted?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Grand Canyon diorama repainted?

Ok, I posted a note back in June about the diorama being worked on but the speculation at that time was that they were just re-doing the lighting. I rode the train tonight and the diorama looks great! But it does look a little different. Did they end up repainting the whole thing or parts of it? The reason I ask is that I could not find the half-circle rainbow near the end. Did I blink and miss it somehow or is the rainbow gone now?

Re: Grand Canyon diorama repainted?

The rainbow is a projection on the mural that works less often than it should. It was probably 101 the day you were there. I also saw the diorama recently and thought that the new lighting made it more colorful and vibrant than I've seen it in years. It helps get a sense of the passing of the day from morning to dusk when it is lit properly.

Comment

I noticed that also this past week that the rainbow was gone. I never realized it was just a projection. Hopefully it's just a burnt out light bulb then. The lighting is better at least then it was earlier this year. Now they need to work on Primeval World..

Comment

Comment

That's a neat pic!
          Halloween at Christmas is my kind of deal!

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X