This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Splash's 20th, Big Thunder's 30th, Matterhorn's 50th

The pin bellow I believe is going to be a jumbo pin, & even if it is hilariously expensive, I am going to buy this. It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

eventservices.disney.go.com/files/Blog_20080911_Mountains.jpg

It's funny that 3 out of the 4 Disneyland mountains have their "special anniversaries" in the same years.
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 09-18-2008, 03:44 PM. Reason: hotlink removed

Re: Splash's 20th, Big Thunder's 30th, Matterhorn's 50th

I want one! I don't collect pins, or do the pin trading, but those are 3 of my favorite attractions at Disneyland! I'm guessing it will be a limited thing and will be all gone before I get down there again.
    Wow...I've been gone a long time...but I'm glad to be back!!

:yea:Running in the Disneyland Half Marathon this year...first one ever!!! So excited! :yea:

Comment

Originally posted by sassy*tink View Post
      I want one! I don't collect pins, or do the pin trading, but those are 3 of my favorite attractions at Disneyland! I'm guessing it will be a limited thing and will be all gone before I get down there again.
      According to the official What's HaPINing? Blog:

Guests that attended Disney's Pin Celebration 2008 got a sneak preview of the Mountains collection Martha mentioned. Next year, several "Mountains" at Disneyland
      So not really any exact information for yah just yet.

Comment

WOW! I'm totally going after this one!

Comment

I only have a couple of pins because I only buy ones that are really special to me. This one looks like it may be one I have to buy.
          sigpic

Comment

Great pin. I want one.
            Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
            Golly, what a day

Comment

Not a pin collector, but how kick-*** is that? Tempting, tempting. Wonder how much...

Comment

You know, I've never realized that all three of those opened with a 9! 1959, 1979, 1989

Comment

Do those pins really trade for big money??? I mean like the 50th pin, is it worth a lot and other limited editions too?

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
                    You know, I've never realized that all three of those opened with a 9! 1959, 1979, 1989
                    Just think if Space Mountain had been a 1969 attraction! And we didn't get anything a mountain for 99. And no mountains planned for 2009. But still, pretty cool!

Comment

Very nice pin I have one word to say "ebay".
                      "You are watching FOX"

Comment

There should be a big moon in the background to celebrate what happened in '69...

Comment

That's gonna be an awesome pin! Coming up more recently is a pin that celebrates two of those three mountains... it's part of the Disney Dreams Collection.

E-ticket pin

I'm gonna get both of these pins, for sure. :oD

Comment

Originally posted by aznshrek88 View Post
                            Do those pins really trade for big money??? I mean like the 50th pin, is it worth a lot and other limited editions too?
                            Oh they sure do. Just poke around the internet. DizPins for example...

Comment

Originally posted by aznshrek88
                              Originally posted by Luke Manning View Post
                              Oh they sure do. Just poke around the internet. DizPins for example...
                              Or better yet, just ask the Frontierland and DTD traders!

I won't be getting this jumbo pin but I'm sure I'll be getting others in the collection. And I'll bet there will be Stitch on Splash, Stitch on Matterhorn, Stitch on Big Thunder.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X