This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Raver Day

When is there going to be another raver day?

Re: Raver Day

They have it twice a year... I think the last was in June. You might want to google "rave day" to get the official site (one does exist).

P.S. Welcome to MiceChat!
    <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

Thanks I'll look it up and post what I find out

Comment

NOOOOOO!! They actually do this? Really? Hmm..

I have no problem with Bats Day, but Raver Day?....Really? O.K.:unsure:

Comment

Originally posted by disney-fan-reborn View Post
          NOOOOOO!! They actually do this? Really? Hmm..

I have no problem with Bats Day, but Raver Day?....Really? O.K.:unsure:
          I was actually at the park the day they had this event. It was very colorful, if you know what I mean.
          Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

I don't think Raver Day is that big of a deal just as long as they're not causing harm or using drugs. If goths and gays can have their days, why can't ravers?

Comment

Jeez you guys... its not a cult

They are just people having fun wearing colorful candy (bracelets)

Comment

Originally posted by Abominable Snowman View Post
                Jeez you guys... its not a cult

They are just people having fun wearing colorful candy (bracelets)
                Yeah, but what is that candy MADE of? I don't have a problem with Goths or Gays in the park. I think they make the park fun! But ravers...I know what they are all about. NOT a good idea.

And what do you mean by cult? I'd like to know your definition of the term.

Comment

Ya know, there are such things as clean raves.

Comment

Originally posted by disney-fan-reborn View Post
                    Yeah, but what is that candy MADE of? I don't have a problem with Goths or Gays in the park. I think they make the park fun! But ravers...I know what they are all about. NOT a good idea.

And what do you mean by cult? I'd like to know your definition of the term.
                    Candy is what they call their bracelets... You know what they are made of? Ecstasy? No. They are made of beads from the crafting section of Michael's.

You make it sounds like this evil group of people... what have they done to you?

You better not have a problem with Gays in the park... and what on earth does that have to do with ravers and gothic people?

Comment

I like raver day a heck of a lot more than bats day. I think bats day shouldn't be allowed at the park. It freaking scares kids. Not to mention the fact that goth people are just lame. Ravers are all about being happy and brightening their lives with music.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbit View Post
                        I like raver day a heck of a lot more than bats day. I think bats day shouldn't be allowed at the park. It freaking scares kids. Not to mention the fact that goth people are just lame. Ravers are all about being happy and brightening their lives with music.
                        Why are they lame? I have plenty of goth friends that are anything BUT lame

Comment

Oh boy. I could have predicted this thread might turn out interestingly. Anybody got any popcorn?

Comment

just a reminder to not attack other members.

on topic, we were at the park last year during raver day or whatever it is actually called and it was entertaining. They were all well behaved.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

It was really funny when Raver Day and Harry Potter Day were the same day in June last year! There are more rainbows on Raver Day than on Gay Day! lol
                              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X