This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Flash Pictures, Please...

I heard it through the grapevine that the HM will soon be doing on ride photo ops with a ghost at the windows scene, I do know that they have the cameras ready to go but didnt think it was going to ever happen. Here is a clip from a spiel that might incourage this thought.

I personaly would love a picture with the old guy with the beard...

Click Here !
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

Re: No Flash Pictures, Please...

Does everything have to be picture/interactive these days at the parks?

Comment

It's not a bad idea, really. I have always wanted a picture with one of those guys, and I know I'm not alone. The real question is where they would put the photo booth. Perhaps where the old Splash Mountain FP booth is still located?
      Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

I've always been surprised that they didn't use the photo op!! I think it would really be especially fun if you were with someone who didn't know what was going to happen... )
        Any day at Disneyland is a Happy Day!!!! :ap:

Comment

It would be a great idea I think. I've always wanted a picture with one of the ghosts

Comment

if they can do it on buzz.. they can do it there.. ju8st do it similar idea.. email your photo...

Comment

I hope they do it! That sounds so cool!
              Introducing- The Geek Tutorial! The new informational webseries on computers and the geekiness of life.

Screw eHarmony- I met my soulmate at Star Trek: The Experience. :geek:

Random funny exchange from Star Trek: The Experience:

BF: "If you take any photos on the attraction, we will shoot you with a phaser."
              Guest: "On stun?"
              BF: "Maybe....."
              Me: "I wouldn't trust him."

Comment

I know Joe Leahey did the new loading spiel voice when Corey Burton refused to record something that would replace the original spiels of Paul Frees...but are they now just going to stick with Joe for everything? He's always going to be the narrator to Freakazoid to me :P

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X