Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

CHOC Walk?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] CHOC Walk?

    Hi! I'm new to the west coast and - after many many visits to WDW - my husband and I are finally getting the chance to go to DL. We're planning to go 10/18-19 for my birthday. I recently read that the CHOC walk is that Sunday. What sorts of crowds should we prepare ourselves for? Any advice?

    Thanks in advance!
    "...when you wish upon a star..."
    Most Recent WDW Trip: 8.31-9.9.08
    Next Planned Trip: DL 10.18-10.19
    Disney Fairy Tale Bride ~ September 2, 2007

  • #2
    Re: CHOC Walk?

    The crowds are usually normal... maybe a little heavier than usual w/ the walkers. The walk is over before the park even opens, though, and alot of ppl are tired after walking, so they go home anyways.






    Comment


    • #3
      Re: CHOC Walk?

      Originally posted by SeaWolf38 View Post
      The crowds are usually normal... maybe a little heavier than usual w/ the walkers. The walk is over before the park even opens, though, and alot of ppl are tired after walking, so they go home anyways.
      Ehh I wouldn't be so sure of that. CHOC Walkers get a discount on admission tickets so alot of people do end up staying a good portion of the day. I have an AP as do my friends and we stay in the park well after the walk is over.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: CHOC Walk?

        Originally posted by Hobbit View Post
        Ehh I wouldn't be so sure of that. CHOC Walkers get a discount on admission tickets so alot of people do end up staying a good portion of the day. I have an AP as do my friends and we stay in the park well after the walk is over.
        So do I. Usually, I'm there after, as well. It's not THAT bad.... it depends and varies every year. I've been to all of them hehe.






        Comment


        • #5
          Re: CHOC Walk?

          Originally posted by SeaWolf38 View Post
          So do I. Usually, I'm there after, as well. It's not THAT bad.... it depends and varies every year. I've been to all of them hehe.
          Wow all of them? Kudos to you! I've only been to two of them, this year is my third.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: CHOC Walk?

            Originally posted by Hobbit View Post
            Wow all of them? Kudos to you! I've only been to two of them, this year is my third.
            Yea... CHOC saved my life as a baby, so we do it every year. I only missed the very first walk, as I was still in the hospital then. The walk is as old as I am, so it's neat to grow up with it. I've been there before it was even held at Disneyland... it was a great experience the first time it moved to Disneyland.






            Comment


            • #7
              Re: CHOC Walk?

              try to contact judiemouse.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: CHOC Walk?

                Thanks for the tips!!
                "...when you wish upon a star..."
                Most Recent WDW Trip: 8.31-9.9.08
                Next Planned Trip: DL 10.18-10.19
                Disney Fairy Tale Bride ~ September 2, 2007

                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X