Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

New promotion, new Disneyland logo.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News New promotion, new Disneyland logo.

The Southern California grocery stores that sell Disneyland tickets and Annual Passports have rolled out the new cards which no longer feature Year of a Million Dreams logos and design.

The new admission media at stores like Vons, Albertsons, etc. feature character illustrations and a new Disneyland logo featuring a blue and gray castle that, much like the Year of a Million Dreams castle logo, looks a lot like Cinderella Castle at Walt Disney World, but is probably supposed to be an amalgam of Disneyland and WDW's castles.

Here's a look at the new ticket designs and the new logo. It should be expected that the new logo will be rolled out at the big New York City press party that Jay Rasulo will announce the new marketing campaign at today, 9/18.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Re: New promotion, new Disneyland logo.

I actually really like it. The Mickey Mouse head balloons are a great touch.

Comment

I like it too, I could handle that being all over rather than the Year of a Million Dreams clouds everywhere.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

The castle logo looks like ours too...right? At least i think it does

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
        For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

It looks nice. No sign of the Year Of A Million Dreams Promotion anywhere!

Comment

I don't really like it. I'm not going to start a boycott and a T-shirt campaign or anything, but it's just not a very good logo. The already ornate Disneyland logo needs to be anchored with something — a stately castle would have done well, something with a straight line at the bottom instead of stylized clouds. This is just all over the place.

But it's not a big deal, and the tickets look nice.

Comment

Very colorful. I like it.

Comment

If ya ask me they're pretty cheap looking, and the fact that the one day admissions are on a card doesn't seem very environmentally sound. I men how many people keep their tickets? I've obviously kept all my AP's but that was the most expensive piece of plastic I've invested in lol What else would they be able to do with this key card style ticket? Will fast pass systmes be interlinked some how? I'm notm adverse to change I really don't care one way or the other I just think these new ones are pretty cheap/tacky looking. I'll still enter the park no matter what card they give me though.

Comment

I really don't care for the logo, but, I like the rest of the design on the cards. And I really really like that the characters don't have stupid new outfits like they do for YoaMD.

Comment

My first impression is I like it, it's not as busy as they've been over the past couple of years. And the footer trim gives them a nostalgic air. Also, good point, WendyBird, about plastic in our landfills. Never considered that. But that point goes for the rest of the plastic cards every other company has produced and is hanging on that endcap with Disneyland. It's an industry favorite now, producing those plastic swipe cards. Can only hope someone comes up with a better solution/replacement that the companies will embrace next.

Comment

It's not bad. As long as I don't have to look at Dream clouds anymore!!!

Comment

I guess I'm in the minority because it's too bland for me. Bring back the dreams ones.
                        -Jack :geek:
                        Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

It's an improvement, at least...we'll see how it goes...

Comment

I like it, I think it's cute.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                            Mark Twain

Comment

I'm pretty happy with the new logo. I hated all the clouds, I think it mad everything really tacky, especially the entrance gate. Finally something new and I really like the balloons.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X