This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Indiana Jones Trick

When i Go on Indiana Jones i was have a special trick that i found out when i was littel. i was wondering if this trick really works. So the trick is that when u go to the three doors and u all point at one of them (must aggre on one door) you will get the door you want. I was also wandering if theres a office right bellow you right when u enter the three door. When i tryied its to seem to work everytime. That all Thank You MICECHAT
    Last edited by chinken6; 09-19-2008, 08:42 PM.
    Remember
    DREAMS
    Come True!

sigpic

Re: Indiana Jones Trick

I doubt it. I think the door is predetermined before the car gets there.

Comment

I'll give it a try but I think it's predetermined.

Comment

Kind of like the people who thought "If no one looked into the eyes of Mara, the ride will be totally different!"

It's predetermined.

Comment

If you point to the door straight ahead of you, you will get it,

Comment

Every ride is a series of random computer selections. No two rides are ever the same, therefore, when you board your vehicle, it has already decided which door it will go through, how bumpy the ride will be, etc.

Facebook me!
            Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Come on dude....you just gave me a headache trying to read your pathetic use of spell checker, and lack of anything resembling proper grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by DonaldDuckFan View Post
                Come on dude....you just gave me a headache trying to read your pathetic use of spell checker, and lack of anything resembling proper grammar.

little harsh there buddy...

Comment

Yeah, it's all definately predetermined.

Originally posted by DonaldDuckFan View Post
                  Hey, why post if you're not even going to comment on the thread and and insult someone?
                  ap·pur·te·nant – adjective: appertaining or belonging; pertaining.

...to Disneyland.

Comment

I don't condone insulting people, but if you are going to take the time to create a thread, the least you can do is have it make sense to other people who speak English. It's not like the guy was in an airplane that was going down and those were his last words. Take the time.
                    Ah, how strange! The molecules are so active now!

Comment

the door you go through is always already in front of you when you enter the room, and i think the rotating walls are controlled by machine, not by people. i don't you you can get a choice for which door you get, it's the luck of the draw.

and hey you guys, there's plenty of people on micechat who learned (or are still learning) english as a second language. it's a very crazy and irrational sort of language, so i think we can cut everyone a little slack if it appears they didn't grow up speaking or writing it like much of the western world. this isn't a case of bad netiquette or leetspeak. I'm not sure where the OP is from, but the sentence structure doesn't sound like a native speaker to me, so maybe we all can be a little more understanding.
                      "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Originally posted by twobluestripes View Post
                        the door you go through is always already in front of you when you enter the room, and i think the rotating walls are controlled by machine, not by people. i don't you you can get a choice for which door you get, it's the luck of the draw.
                        It is my understanding that even though every trip is randomly generated, it is already predetermined and synched with the car before you are dispatched that way the computer already knows what is going to happen. If this is the case then you are absolutely right about the room already being set before you get there. It should set as soon as the previous car goes through.

Originally posted by twobluestripes View Post
                        so maybe we all can be a little more understanding.
                        I just don't understand why people feel compelled to put down other people on the board. You know there are people on this board that are passionate about taking character pictures, there are those that are passionate about theming, about creating 3D models and many other things (no I'm not talking about anyone specifically .) You may not share these passions, but being on MiceChat, there is one passion we should all share and that is our love for Disney. So if someone's grammer or spelling or views aren't on your level, that doesn't mean they don't love Disney as much as you. And like twobluestripes said, let's be a little more understanding since we share such a wide diversity of great people on this board.
                        Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

The ride vehicle path is already set as the doors are spun in to place before the vehicle gets there. Could be that you have some really good luck when it comes to pointing at the correct door.

Just a note, if anyone has any issues with a post/poster being rude or attacking another poster, you can always let the moderators know or give reputation. Personal attacks aren't and should never be tolerated as it just gives a bad face for the board and makes other people feel bad.
                          <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

I am Not from this country i am from Cambodia which is the boddom of Asia, so sorry if i cant really spell i am learning tho. Its kinda Strange Cause every time i get the door i want and it nevers fails. Maybe u guys should try the trick, it could be just me. Thank you micechat
                            Remember
                            DREAMS
                            Come True!

sigpic

Comment

I do believe it's pre-determined, but even the most veteran DL person can find something new once in awhile. I'll have to check it out next time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X