Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

November crowds vs. December crowds?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November crowds vs. December crowds?

Hey all! I have a question for all of you hard core AP-ers. :ap: Since you're all more likely to spend more time at DLR. Here goes:

I'm planning on going to DLR for 4 days, 11/28/05-12/1/05. Do you think the crowds will be less than in December? We usually go within the first 2 weeks of December for 2 days, Thursday & Friday, then fly home Saturday. For the most part the Thursdays are OK crowd wise, and well, you know what Fridays are like...

I know it's the 50th, and there are more people at the park than usual, but do think crowds will be less in November than in December? I was last at DLR this April, and it was *very* crowded, at least to me.

Your help is greatly appreciated! :bow:

Re: November crowds vs. December crowds?

I think you'll be OK as that is the week following Thanksgiving. Everybody should be cleared out by the time you arrive.

Comment

Thank you for your reply AllisonWonderland! I truly appreciate it!

Comment

You're welcome! Please report back about your trip and tell us how it goes!

Comment

Good news for me too, as my next trip is scheduled for exactly the same time.

Comment

November is quiet but December is the busiest time of the year.

Comment

Thank you to all who replied, your posts were very helpful. I will definitely post a trip report when I get back!

TTFN!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X