Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

The Mis - Adventures Of Dan - Tasmic! and "Stitch 2.0" - The Day My Camera Died!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report The Mis - Adventures Of Dan - Tasmic! and "Stitch 2.0" - The Day My Camera Died!

This will be short and not - so - sweet.

I headed into the park as usual, arrive at park opening. I got through the security check points at 8:30 A.M.

The YOAMD decorations had been removed:

Pictures of various nametags:

See a pattern?

More:

The Ticket Books, excuse my shadow.............

0900 - 1000

When the park opened, I stopped by the Main Street Opera House, where I saw a friend of mine. We chatted a bit until his break.

1000 - 1100

I then decided to head towards the main gate where the Disneyland Band, along with Alice and Mad Hatter, were playing.

I soon got a call from MGB saying that she was at PFF. So I proceeded over there to meet up with her, Jennyy, and Pac Man.

I then went to wait in line.

Cinderella, Snow White, and Mulan came out.

When we got to Mulan.............. my camera just died!

1100 - 1200

We ventured into ToonTown. First off, we rode Roger Rabbit. Then, proceeded to Mickey's Houses. Afterwards, we took a ride on Gadget's Go Coaster.

1200 - 1300

It was time to head off to the Hub for the Meet. i ran into JennOwned, where we headed towards Pirates, but it went down while we were in line.

1300 - 1400

We then headed towards Critter Country to ride Winnie The Pooh. After, we decided to stop by the Hungry Bear to see if any of the MCers were there. We ran into DIP, Aashee, and JudiMouse. We then decided to give Pirated another try, where we met and other half of the MCers. We had about 44 of us all together, which took over 3 boats.

1400 - 1500

We then decided to ride Jungle Cruise, then Tiki Room afterwards. After Tiki, most of the group either headed home or went off to do their own thing. I decided to tag along with the older crowd to have a drink at the Cover Bar.

1500 - 1600

So, the older MCers headed over to DCA towards the Cover Bar for a drink.

1600 - 1700

We are still at the Cover Bar. I then said my goodbyes to the drinking group and headed to Single Ride Screamin'.

1700 - 1800

After I got off, I called over to MGB to see where she was at. I met her to watch the PPP with the MC younglings: LuvsDisney33, Burt Gumm....., Pac Man, and Jennyy.

1800 - 1900

At the conclusion of the parade, we headed back to DL to sit for the POD.

1900 - 2000

After the parade, we proceeded to infront of the castle to stake our territory for the fireworks.

2000 - 2100

We all sat and I was a little bit hungry, so I went to get myself a corndog from the corndog cart.

2100 - 2200 (Park Closing)

We watched the fireworks. After the show, we rode Buzz as the last ride of the night.

So, thus, ending my very short Trip Report. I apologize for the lack of photos.

THE END!
    Yes!
    69.05%
    NO!!!!!!!
    7.14%
    Maybe.....
    4.76%
    They creep me out!! STOP!!!
    19.05%

Re: The Mis - Adventures Of Dan - Tasmic! and &quot;Stitch 2.0&quot; - The Day My Camera Died!

What's with the poll??
    Originally posted by Aristocat
    I miss David.
    Originally posted by Ginarella
    All I know is that David is a pimp Gryffindor.

Comment

Re: The Mis - Adventures Of Dan - Tasmic! and &quot;Stitch 2.0&quot; - The Day My Camera Died!

Dang man... I'm sorry about the camera. That can really suck. You got some great pics though.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Great TR! Bummer about your camera

Comment

nice trip report dan thanks.

Comment

Gr8 pics as usual Dan. Dang, was it something as simple as a dead battery??
            Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

Bummer about your camera! That happened to me week before last... but I dropped mine. inch:

As long as you had a good time that's all that matters! And I voted yes because TR's rock!
              <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

I love the innocence that really comes through in your shots and reports. It's endearing and is what makes Disneyland what it is. Keep 'em coming.

Comment

Can we vote they creep me out but don't stop? Nice report Dan, hope the camera makes it out alive.

Comment

Originally posted by All4dISNEY View Post
                    Gr8 pics as usual Dan. Dang, was it something as simple as a dead battery??
                    Originally posted by haunted_hottie View Post
                    Bummer about your camera! That happened to me week before last... but I dropped mine. inch:
                    No, my camera is completely gone. It won't work anymore. It just won't turn on. It was the the thousands of times that I abused it and dropped it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                      No, my camera is completely gone. It won't work anymore. It just won't turn on. It was the the thousands of times that I abused it and dropped it.
                      That's a bummer. Sorry Dan.

Comment

im sure your gonna get a better camera this time.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                          Can we vote they creep me out but don't stop? Nice report Dan, hope the camera makes it out alive.
                          There's an extra vote for this too.

Nice report.

Comment

Everyone... Yesterday was Camera Death Day... Dan's camera broke and mine is lost inside of Disneyland.

Comment

Fine Dan! Don't even mention me! Gosh, I get nothin'. I was never there, I guess, haha. :oD

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X