This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Columbus Day and Disney land

Well it looks like my husband and I will be heading to Disneyland on Columbus day...Personally i dont know any one or any kid who has that day off..Is it really going to be that busy that day or will it really not be that big of a deal? Thanks for your help!

Re: Columbus Day and Disney land

No matter what day it is, rain or shine - there are always people at Disneyland. Midweek always better, weekends usually more crowded.

Columbus Day is a state holiday, LAUSD is out.

There are always people at Disneyland. Have a fabulous time!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Sticky thread knows all, tells all.

Comment

I went last year and it was not that bad.
        Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
        Golly, what a day

Comment

OC schools don't get the day off, I don't know why LA does that's not really fair.

Comment

We have a staff development day that day, so no kids will be in school for us but staff still have to show up... bummer.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbit View Post
              OC schools don't get the day off, I don't know why LA does that's not really fair.
              Everyone knows it's because of this, sorry they're still smarting over it.
              The turf war still remains, Angels got the name, L.A. gets the day off:

Team wants to change name to L.A. Angels

Associated Press
              Updated: November 12, 2004, 9:20 PM ET

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Angels president Dennis Kuhl met with Anaheim officials Friday -- three days after they threatened to sue the team over a possible name change.

Although the Angels haven't directly commented on a change, it's been rumored for several months the team wants to change its name from the Anaheim Angels to the Los Angeles Angels.
              ESPN - Team wants to change name to L.A. Angels - MLB
              "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X