This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Blue Bayou~

Is there any dress code for the Blue Bayou?
    I wouldn't think so because I then would have to pull my suit out of thin air after walking around Disney all day.

Would anyone insist that I go to a better restaraunt than the Blue Bayou for my day at Disney dinner?
    Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Re: Blue Bayou~

Originally posted by Yackerz View Post
    I wouldn't think so because I then would have to pull my suit out of thin air after walking around Disney all day.

Would anyone insist that I go to a better restaraunt than the Blue Bayou for my day at Disney dinner?
    You'll be fine in a t shirt.
    Last edited by MousieMagic; 09-26-2008, 09:49 PM.

Comment

I went in a t-shirt/shorts/flip-flops. Don't forget your reservation!

Comment

I've never been to the Blue Bayou, but I've seen many people enter in shorts/shirt/sandals/ect. So I'd assume you'd be fine
        "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

You'd be fine in jeans and a tee shirt but a nice pair of jeans/pants and a collared shirt wouldn't hurt. I have been there three times, I've found that it's easier to change into something like that rather than walking the park all day in it. My boyfriend and I would go back to our hotel and change before our reservation but if you are just visiting for the day you could maybe change in a handicapped bathroom.

Comment

Go in a tank top, shorts and flipflops. You will be perfectly fine. No need to goto the bathroom and change clothes.

Comment

Nah. Wear whatever you wore to the park that day. Just don't wear much less than what you wore to the park that day. :O
              Last edited by wufners; 09-27-2008, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yackerz View Post

You may want to find the number to Disneyland Resort Dining - I have it in my cell phone, but it's charging right now, so I cannot access it at this time.....so if you PM me, I can get it to you later on - unless you find it online or at the Disneyland main number......have a great time.

Originally posted by leebo View Post
                I went in a t-shirt/shorts/flip-flops. Don't forget your reservation!
                Originally posted by Tool View Post
                Go in a tank top, shorts and flipflops. You will be perfectly fine. No need to goto the bathroom and change clothes.
                As well, I have been on several occasions in tank top, shorts and flip flops......my usual clothing choice for summertime and summertime at Disneyland
                Last edited by Disneyland Daddy; 09-28-2008, 06:37 AM.

Comment

The only dress code is the same one for entering the park.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cticket View Post
                    The only dress code is the same one for entering the park.
                    No shirts
                    No shoes
                    No magic?

Comment

Yeah... not really a dress code. If they let you in the park gates, your dressed well enough to get into Blue Bayou.

I would definitely recommend calling Disney Dining (714) 781-3463 and make a reservation. They do take walk-ins, but this is a very popular restaurant.

When you arrive at the restaurant, check in with the host. If you like, you can request waterside seating (right by the actual bayou). If you have a reservation that is early on (one of the first for either lunch or dinner) then they can get you by the water within a few minutes usually. If you're a bit more into the rush, then you may have to wait for a waterside table to clear before they seat you.

Hope you enjoy your meal there if you do decide to go.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                        I would definitely recommend calling Disney Dining (714) 781-3463 and make a reservation. They do take walk-ins, but this is a very popular restaurant.

They do take walk ins, but not really when they are booked up solid.

So yes, you definitely would want to make a reservation.

I went in the end of April on a Friday and made a reservation for that Sunday and they had already been booked so that the only times available were 4 and 8pm.

And as everyone else said, wear what you did to the park and you'll be fine.
                        For certain you must be lost to find the places that can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was.

Comment

Where whatever its dark in there anyway

Comment

Casual park attire very much acceptable.
                            Permanecer sentado por favor...

Comment

Normal Clothes, No need to wear special clothes.
                              DisneyTwins
                              Since May 2003

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X