Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

The little light!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] The little light!

Ok, last night I was in the haunted mansion holiday line enjoying a nice evening with friends. I looked up into the top window of the haunted mansion to notice a little orange light. That wouldnt have intrigued me except for the fact that it was moving from window to window like a small candle. I thought it was weird and wanted to ask if anyone here had ever noticed it before.
    sigpic

Re: The little light!

So they are still doing that! Very cool. I've never seen it in person, but the topic has come up before.

Comment

Yes, I think that's supposed to be Zero, flying around in the attic. I saw it clearly back in 2006 when I went during the holidays.

Comment

I haven't seen it either yet... only heard people talk about it. Glad it's still happening because I'd love to see the effect.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Yup. That's Zero.

Comment

Originally posted by mrfantasmic View Post
            Yup. That's Zero.
            No it's not. It's a light moving from window to window.

Comment

Ok.

Comment

The light is there during the regular Haunted Mansion as well. It's not always on though.
                Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Not that one. The one in Classic is on a different level.

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy Pirate View Post
                    No it's not. It's a light moving from window to window.
                    Right... it's the light of his pumpkin nose moving from room to room.... suspend you're belief a little

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzcochik View Post
                      Right... it's the light of his pumpkin nose moving from room to room.... suspend you're belief a little
                      Uh, it was a joke. Hence the before the .

Comment

Originally posted by mrfantasmic View Post
                        Not that one. The one in Classic is on a different level.
                        What level is the one on classic mansion on?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzcochik View Post
                          agreed.

but question: can you see all of zero during the day, or is it actually just the nose light and not a whole prop?
                          "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Originally posted by twobluestripes View Post
                            agreed.

but question: can you see all of zero during the day, or is it actually just the nose light and not a whole prop?
                            You can only see the light and it is behind a curtain in a window.
                            sigpic

Comment

Such attention to detail. Is that total Disney, or what?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X