This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] pinocchio's daring journey

I was wondering about pinocchio's daring journey. It's not as crazy as Mr. toad and not as unique as Pan. But is it worth being a FL attration? What do you think?

Re: pinocchio's daring journey

Originally posted by Sir.Mouse View Post
    I was wondering about pinocchio's daring journey. It's not as crazy as Mr. toad and not as unique as Pan. But is it worth being a FL attration? What do you think?
    Definitely. I like it more than Peter Pan.

Comment

and yet it's not a bad attraction. I think this ride suffers from being compared to the others.

Comment

We do this ride way more than Toad.

Comment

It's my fave for FL actually... If we're gonna compare it to the other dark rides than I'd say that you can follow the story the best on Pinocchio, although it doesn't offer quite as much of an "experience" as the others this one has the best scene flow IMO

Comment

its a great attraction. you will enjoy it. always let your conscious be your guide.

Comment

Pinocchio isn't my favorite, but it indeed belongs there. As an attraction, it's colorful and a great addition to Fantasyland, retelling one of Disney's most beloved animated features. Yes, it's fine, IMO.

Comment

I think Pinocchio has a definite charm to it. The music is great, I mean we get When You Wish Upon A Star on that ride! And the Blue Fairy! Definitely a great ride that always has a short line.

Comment

I think Pinocchio's Daring Journey is Walt's joke on all the park guests.
                  Spyed the Black Pearl from Cabrillo Beach

Comment

Pinocchio is my favorite dark ride in Fantasyland- too bad a lot of people don't think much of it =( .

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

Originally posted by Empico View Post
                      I think Pinocchio's Daring Journey is Walt's joke on all the park guests.
                      Um, Walt didn't make this ride...
                      The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
                      -Walt Disney

Comment

it's a great ride. like other MCers are saying it gets compared to other fantasyland rides and thats where it suffers. its a solid quality ride
                        sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

I'm not big on Fantasyland-style dark rides in the first place, but Pinocchio doesn't strike me as a particularly inferior attraction or anything. I enjoy it in the limited sort of way I expect from that style of attraction.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocker View Post
                            Pinocchio is my favorite dark ride in Fantasyland- too bad a lot of people don't think much of it =( .
                            I agree. I like to ride it every time I go.
                            That and the Train, I love the Primeval World exhibit.

Pinocchio's the only dark ride that is a 'must' for me, personally (even though I love Fantasyland a lot)
                            Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Comment

It's a fine ride. Lots of experience enhancing elements like the rough dock, lots of great sets, and enough twists and turns to make it feel like an adventure. It's a great use of the available space. Yes, it could be better. More effects, larger sets, but it does what it does well.

And it's not like I adore everything Disney does. I could rant for days on the abomination known as the Pooh ride.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X