Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

DLR 9/27 - Halloween Time, Monorail Red, and Princesses as Usual

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report DLR 9/27 - Halloween Time, Monorail Red, and Princesses as Usual

I haven't got enough time to post my complete trip report at the moment, so here's a couple of pictures to get you ready:

Stay tuned for my complete trip report tomorrow afternoon!
    Last edited by Luke Manning; 09-29-2008, 05:23 PM.

Re: DLR 9/27 - Halloween Time, Monorail Red, and Princesses as Usual

Izzat sum flash I see?

Comment

Great start! And that pic of the monorail and the matterhorn is absolutely beautiful!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Light Mouse View Post

Izzat sum flash I see?
        Shame on you!

"No flash photography, please...."

Comment

Originally posted by Light Mouse View Post
          Izzat sum flash I see?
          Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
          Shame on you!

"No flash photography, please...."

My mother actually took that picture with her camera.

Comment

I love the picture of the monorail and the mattahorn, can't wait for more.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Manning View Post
              My mother actually took that picture with her camera.

O k............. we'll let you off the hook this ONE time. LOL, :lol: Can't wait for more.

Comment

No flashies! Bad! Makes bright glowy things behind my eye lids...

Can't wait to see the park pics...
                <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

It's the time you've all been waiting for... TRIP REPORT!

My trip started off as with most of my latest trips, with a ride on Toy Story Midway Mania.

World of Disney shop window

Blue Sky Cellar & Pixie Hollow coming mid-October!

No more Burger Invasion billboard

My brother then wanted to ride California Screamin', & seeing as I am a wimp, I sat this one out.

New menu for Ariel's Grotto I believe

Golden Dreams is dead!

I forgot to mention I got Soarin' Fastpass's at the beginning of the day, so next I went around & rode that.

Then I went to check out Candy Corn Acres. Here are a few of many pictures I took of that:

As I was leaving Candy Corn Acres, I was stopped by a security guard, & he said "I see you're taking some pictures". And he introduced himself as a member of MiceChat. I can't for the life of me remember his username, but if you know who you are. Thanks for coming up to me & saying hi!

Next up, I went towards the Animation building to check out the new wall displays in Character Closeup, but got distracted by Drawn to the Magic in front of the building.

The new Toy Story display

Cinderella, Woody, & Mickey were doing meet 'n greets inside Disney Animation after Drawn to the Magic

Next up I went to see Muppet Vision 3D. After its refurbishment, the film looks clearer than ever!

After Muppets, I had a snack in Award Weiners, & then headed round to Monsters Inc.

That's it for Part #1... Part #2 is coming very soon!

Comment

Pretty good Luke and yes that is a new menu at Ariel's. 2 out of the 6 sounds good. The red fish and the Spinach. two of my favorite foods. Sad they did take out the fish and chips and the Samon.

Comment

Great TR so far Luke! Can't for wait for more!
                      sigpic
                      Home away from Home.

Comment

Part #2:

Next up I headed over to Disneyland.

Beast was out greeting guests

Then I got an ice cream from the Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor.

I then headed round to Haunted Mansion Holiday to get a Fastpass, then rode Pirates of the Caribbean.

Then it was time for my HMH Fastpass.

Then I went over to Woody's Halloween Roundup to check out the decorations & see the show.

Toy Story Midway Mania prizes!

After that I headed round to Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, where I got my highest score ever! Unfortunately the line to email the picture was incredibly long, so I skipped it.

Next up, it was time for the Matterhorn Bobsleds!

The third seagull is back!!!

After the Matterhorn, I headed round to the Princess Fantasy Faire to grab some pictures with some lovely ladies!

After 2 tries, I finally got Ariel in her human form. Too bad this actress wasn't all that friendly. She was ok, but not as good as Jasmine & Belle were.

Stay tuned for the final portion of my trip report!

Comment

U didn't get your picture taken with Beast how come. It's not every day to see Beast out like that. I haven't seen Beast out send Feb. 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                            U didn't get your picture taken with Beast how come. It's not every day to see Beast out like that. I haven't seen Beast out send Feb. 2006
                            I was with my parents then, & they're not in to the characters.

Comment

man seening all these rare characters out. Beast,Big Bad Wolf,Bowler Hat Guy,Terk,Meeko. It's just driving me crazy. We may be going to DL on Oct. 18th so hope I get to see these guys or ones I never have gotten before.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X