Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Xalesa's Family Vacation to CA...and DISNEYLAND!

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Xalesa's Family Vacation to CA...and DISNEYLAND!

Xalesa, thanks for putting together this wonderful trip report!!! I loved looking at all of your photos and feeling like someone who's returning to the park after a long time. Great job!

Besides the same Jungle Cruise photo that Coheteboy pointed out above (really cool effect!!!), the pic of the yogurt cup made me hungry. LOL! I love those yogurt cups and usually snack on one while watching Jedi Training Academy. I'm glad you and your family had a great vacation out here!

Comment

Re: Xalesa's Family Vacation to CA...and DISNEYLAND!

Originally posted by Armadillo4 View Post
      Xalesa, thanks for putting together this wonderful trip report!!! I loved looking at all of your photos and feeling like someone who's returning to the park after a long time. Great job!

Besides the same Jungle Cruise photo that Coheteboy pointed out above (really cool effect!!!), the pic of the yogurt cup made me hungry. LOL! I love those yogurt cups and usually snack on one while watching Jedi Training Academy. I'm glad you and your family had a great vacation out here!
      Thanks!!! That's just what I wanted; to share what we did, how we did it, and my feelings after being away for 3 years!.

Thanks to everyone for your comments. Now, go forth and eat CHEESEBREAD!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X