Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xalesa's Family Vacation to CA...and DISNEYLAND!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Xalesa's Family Vacation to CA...and DISNEYLAND!

Xalesa, thanks for putting together this wonderful trip report!!! I loved looking at all of your photos and feeling like someone who's returning to the park after a long time. Great job!

Besides the same Jungle Cruise photo that Coheteboy pointed out above (really cool effect!!!), the pic of the yogurt cup made me hungry. LOL! I love those yogurt cups and usually snack on one while watching Jedi Training Academy. I'm glad you and your family had a great vacation out here!

Comment

Re: Xalesa's Family Vacation to CA...and DISNEYLAND!

Originally posted by Armadillo4 View Post
      Xalesa, thanks for putting together this wonderful trip report!!! I loved looking at all of your photos and feeling like someone who's returning to the park after a long time. Great job!

Besides the same Jungle Cruise photo that Coheteboy pointed out above (really cool effect!!!), the pic of the yogurt cup made me hungry. LOL! I love those yogurt cups and usually snack on one while watching Jedi Training Academy. I'm glad you and your family had a great vacation out here!
      Thanks!!! That's just what I wanted; to share what we did, how we did it, and my feelings after being away for 3 years!.

Thanks to everyone for your comments. Now, go forth and eat CHEESEBREAD!

Comment

Working...
      X