This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Villians

So now that Halloweentime has begun, I'm curious what villians have been seen. I'm hoping to go in the next week or so but for those of you that have already been what do I have to look forward to? I'm confused on whether or not Villian's Lair is in action this year. Also, are the halloween costumes for Mickey, Minnie, etc the same or new? Thanks guys!! Characters are my favorite part of the park!
    Katie :love:

Re: Villians

I've seen The Bowler Hat Guy, Queen of Hearts, & Beast (if you can really count him as a villain):

Comment

the costumes are pretty much the same. ive seen frollo, queen of hearts, big bad wolf, evil queen, captn. hook, brer fox, old hag, and ive been told that there is a maleficient face character.

Die Vampire, Die!!!

Comment

I've seen Frollo, and my sister told me that she saw Radcliffe

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Yeah, we just got back from a week long stay at the Resort and saw the usual characters and costume changes.

Goofy in his skeleton garb still gets our vote as the best dressed for the occassion.

Comment

Originally posted by lovedisney33 View Post
            the costumes are pretty much the same. ive seen frollo, queen of hearts, big bad wolf, evil queen, captn. hook, brer fox, old hag, and ive been told that there is a maleficient face character.
            where did you see Frollo and The Big Bad Wolf?

also if any other villians are sited, let us know where!
            a friend of Walt.

Comment

and are any of the Fab 5 dressed in new costumes this year? how has every one seen them dressed?

Skeleton Goofy is cool, but i wish they'd get a new costume each year. Only Donald was repeated last year as a jack o' latern.
              a friend of Walt.

Comment

Originally posted by disney jones View Post
                where did you see Frollo and The Big Bad Wolf?

also if any other villians are sited, let us know where!
                Frollo and BBW were right next to the building where the Wall-E set up is right now. Queen of Hearts and the Evil Queen were there also.

Comment

Originally posted by disney jones View Post
                  and are any of the Fab 5 dressed in new costumes this year? how has every one seen them dressed?

Skeleton Goofy is cool, but i wish they'd get a new costume each year. Only Donald was repeated last year as a jack o' latern.
                  Here are pictures of the various costumes, in animated form:

Comment

I went on the 29th and was told by one of the CMs that I missed Maleficent by 1 day. She was there the 28th. I almost cried because she's the only one I want to see.
                    Halloween at Christmas is my kind of deal!

sigpic

Comment

U know I still haven't seen Donald in his Halloween outfit or Chip & Dale. The others I have. Is Chip & Dale still in there cops and robber outfit for this year over on Disney side?

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                        Is Chip & Dale still in there cops and robber outfit for this year over on Disney side?
                        I haven't seen them personally, but I think I've seen a picture somewhere in a trip report.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                          U know I still haven't seen Donald in his Halloween outfit or Chip & Dale. The others I have. Is Chip & Dale still in there cops and robber outfit for this year over on Disney side?
                          I don't know about Dale, but I saw Chip in the cop outfit...or maybe it was the other way around...

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

So no Villians Lair? Now they are over by in the backlot?
                            Katie :love:

Comment

Originally posted by KatieGraceee View Post
                              So no Villians Lair? Now they are over by in the backlot?
                              Wait, what's Villains Lair? Do you mean Golden Screams?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X