Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mis - Adventures Of Dan - Tasmic! and "Stitch 2.0" - A Very Short Gay Day!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report The Mis - Adventures Of Dan - Tasmic! and "Stitch 2.0" - A Very Short Gay Day!

So, apparently, I spent about 4 hours total in the parks. I woke up at 11 AM, decided to sleep in, since I worked late the night before.

I arrived just in time for the Noon Meet. I decided to look around at the Miley Set Up.

The Purple Carpet:

LuvDisney33 back to his devious ways of Stitch - Napping - Attempt Number 1:

Burt Gummer and his new camera:

Ooooooo, pretty Mantis!

LD33 Attempt Number 2:

Burt Gummer lurking with his camera:

LD33 Attempt Number 3:

Flower around the Statue:

It's Camera WAR!!!!

From the Hub:

Next, it was time for a group photo, so we headed to the Carnation Gardens.

Next, it was off to lunch at Riverbelle.

I stopped by to take a look at the island.

After lunch, I split off to catch the parade.

I caught up with MGB, Jennyy, Burt Gummer, and LD33.

LD33 tried to catch Eeyore's attention, but got rejected!

While waiting for the parade:

To Be Continued................
    Last edited by Dan - Tasmic!; 10-06-2008, 12:41 PM.

Re: The Mis - Adventures Of Dan - Tasmic! and "Stitch 2.0" - A Very Short Gay Day!

Nice TR!

Comment

Re: The Mis - Adventures Of Dan - Tasmic! and "Stitch 2.0" - A Very Short Gay Day!

LOL @ Blake.

Comment

Purple AND Red! I LOVE IT! Can't wait for the rest!

Comment

AHH! AWESOME! I shall have to take some wait mate pills cuz i just CANT WAIT for the next part

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
          For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

While waiting for the parade, I saw this boy randomly dancing. I found it funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=dT3A0ChzMDc

Now, the parade.

After the parade, BG, LD33, and I headed over to DCA and rode TSMM.

Picture of the flash from Burt Gummer's camera:

Our scores:

After that, I called it a day.

THE END!

Comment

Awesome TR!!!
              "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Terrific pictures Dan! As always, it looks like you had a great time with Stitch.
                http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
                Always looking for new Disney friends.

Comment

Love the TR Dan! And I see you replaced your broken camera!
                  Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

I wouldn't mine to have this Tinkerbell as a meet and greet. I like this one alot she is so good playing Tink. And yes I can see her doing a meet and greet cause the Aurora that is in the Parade does do meet and greet just look at my signure.

Glad to see my Favorite Aurora back in the Parade. This is the one I was talking about.

Question ? How did he get in the park with that camera that looks like more then 6 inch then what it sopost to be now?

Comment

Oh yeah forgot great report Dan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                        Did you get this picture when she was fighting with me?

There is a great story between our group and Tinkerbell. When her and Peter Pan come around to us, we always yell for Peter. She gets a little moody and gives us a face like that ^^. Her and I always sticking our tongues out at each other. You guys have to see it, it's hilarious. I love it, and I'm pretty sure she enjoys it too.

Great job Dan!

Comment

Always love the parade pics. Thanks for sharing Dan!

MonstersGoBoo!: That's a cute story about the group and Tinkerbell. You should post some pics and videos showing that.
                          sigpic
                          Home away from Home.

Comment

Hopefully Dan or Sean will capture the moment next weekend .

Comment

Cool pictures! Thanks.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X