Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the Jungle Cruise be the next attraction to get renovated.................

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Idea] Should the Jungle Cruise be the next attraction to get renovated.................

    ..............now that we know that the IASW ride will never be the same should the Jungle Cruise be next.............

  • #2
    Re: Should the Jungle Cruise be the next attraction to get renovated.................

    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

    sigpic

    "Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Should the Jungle Cruise be the next attraction to get renovated.................

      Sure, maybe make it a year round Christmas ornament shop.
      Originally posted by Aristocat
      I miss David.
      Originally posted by Ginarella
      All I know is that David is a pimp Gryffindor.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Should the Jungle Cruise be the next attraction to get renovated.................

        Originally posted by larasound View Post
        Sure, maybe make it a year round Christmas ornament shop.
        :rant::verymad::!$#%:
        "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

        sigpic

        "Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Should the Jungle Cruise be the next attraction to get renovated.................

          It got some minor changes back for the 50th (such as the "Eisner" tribute).

          No need for any more, except maybe some real live bathing beauties laying on the sand in their bikinis... That should help attendance!
          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Should the Jungle Cruise be the next attraction to get renovated.................

            Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
            It got some minor changes back for the 50th (such as the "Eisner" tribute).

            No need for any more, except maybe some real live bathing beauties laying on the sand in their bikinis... That should help attendance!
            There's some "theming" I could jump on board with.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Should the Jungle Cruise be the next attraction to get renovated.................

              yeah, I like seeing change. The jungle cruise is one ride that we will pass 9 times out of 10 and due the non existent line I think a lot of people feel that way. It's just boring and don't even get me started on most of the skippers....we did get a decent skipper once and he knew how to use the mic....

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Should the Jungle Cruise be the next attraction to get renovated.................

                Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
                yeah, I like seeing change. The jungle cruise is one ride that we will pass 9 times out of 10 and due the non existent line I think a lot of people feel that way. It's just boring and don't even get me started on most of the skippers....we did get a decent skipper once and he knew how to use the mic....
                What changes would you suggest that would make the attraction less boring?
                Originally posted by Aristocat
                I miss David.
                Originally posted by Ginarella
                All I know is that David is a pimp Gryffindor.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Should the Jungle Cruise be the next attraction to get renovated.................

                  Originally posted by larasound View Post
                  What changes would you suggest that would make the attraction less boring?
                  gee, I don't know. I'm not an imagineer, nor do I work for disney. So, I will leave up to the real experts, but whatever they come up with...if they make changes...I would give it a chance.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Should the Jungle Cruise be the next attraction to get renovated.................

                    Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
                    The jungle cruise is one ride that we will pass 9 times out of 10 and due the non existent line
                    The Jungle Cruise is one ride I won't pass up if I see a short line. I like the ride because it does change so often. Maybe not the scenery, but you always get a new skip that has a different twists on the jokes.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Should the Jungle Cruise be the next attraction to get renovated.................

                      Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
                      gee, I don't know. I'm not an imagineer, nor do I work for disney. So, I will leave up to the real experts, but whatever they come up with...if they make changes...I would give it a chance.
                      My fault, I thought you might have a worthwhile opinion, lesson learned.
                      Originally posted by Aristocat
                      I miss David.
                      Originally posted by Ginarella
                      All I know is that David is a pimp Gryffindor.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Should the Jungle Cruise be the next attraction to get renovated.................

                        Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
                        gee, I don't know. I'm not an imagineer, nor do I work for disney. So, I will leave up to the real experts, but whatever they come up with...if they make changes...I would give it a chance.
                        How about different Disney characters in all of the scenes wearing safari outfits? That would be cute.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Should the Jungle Cruise be the next attraction to get renovated.................

                          OK, Techskip, would you PLEASE get in here and tell them what a fantastic attraction this really is? Yes, the jokes are corny. That's the point. I always have a blast though.

                          This past weekend we had Skipper Angelina. She is from East LA and has the accent for it.

                          She did the dart thing in the microphone, then turned around and asked if anyone was hit. She pointed at a little boy and said, "Ooh, does that little boy have an arrow in him? If he does pull it out because he can't take that home with us...it's a prop. Oh, and if he starts bleeding throw him overboard...I ain't cleanin' that up."

                          That was just the funniest ever.

                          I love Jungle Cruise!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Should the Jungle Cruise be the next attraction to get renovated.................

                            Originally posted by dlandjimmy View Post
                            How about different Disney characters in all of the scenes wearing safari outfits? That would be cute.

                            Singing a "jungle crusie" song!
                            Originally posted by Aristocat
                            I miss David.
                            Originally posted by Ginarella
                            All I know is that David is a pimp Gryffindor.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Should the Jungle Cruise be the next attraction to get renovated.................

                              Originally posted by SHowardcpa View Post
                              This past weekend we had Skipper Angelina. She is from East LA and has the accent for it.


                              This has the potential to be the best thread ever!
                              Originally posted by Aristocat
                              I miss David.
                              Originally posted by Ginarella
                              All I know is that David is a pimp Gryffindor.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X